Acne from Sust

Hi! (to twist your minds my twin brother is taking same cycle with no acne so far) i have been using 1g a week of sustanon250 /w 100mg a day winstrol for 3 weeks now and got some minor acne… i want to counter it but topical creams are not working and its only on my forhead that shit gets mad greasy all day here is additional info…

i inject wednesday and saturday 500mg sust and take winstrol when i get up and around 8-11pm 1 pill at 50mg

this is my 5th cycle past cycles:
-50 mg winstrol 10 weeks (minor acne from working on fryers from resteraunt cleard with oxypads)
-500mg test-e 10 weeks 4 weeks 50mg winstrol (no acne)
-750mg test-e 4 weeks 30mg dbol (had bad forhead acne once i added the dbol)
-1g test-e 2wk /w 10 wk 750mg test-e 6wk 50 mg winstrol (no acne)

supplements i take -
1000mg of milk thistle
10-13g of pantothenic acid vitamin b5
150mg of zinc
protien digest enzymes
1500-4000mg of glocosamine sulfate
35-50g of fishoil
30-50g of bcaa while training
muscle milk twice a day and that 12 hour protien before i sleep
and a pretty clean diet to stay lean for summer about : 60-120g carb 300-350g protien

when i started the cycle i was pretty lean came from vacation at 5’11 185 lbs 8% about
now im 192 lbs now

NOTE: i have a twin brother that is taking the same cycle exactly and he has no acne my brother weight about the same as me accept around 12 percent bodyfat im leaner then him atm

i have no other side effects accept im holding a minor ammount of water in the waist and lower chest… im eating rather clean its my first time posting here so i would like to hear advice from fellow sauce bags before more baby acne forms and i lower dosages ( i dont want to hear your lucky u only have acne and not gyno and stuff like that from ignorant people ) please and thanks :slight_smile:

Sauce bags?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Sauce bags?[/quote]
downsyndrome?

Hahahah good first impression.

Nice knowing ya.

:slight_smile:

[quote]j0nstr0ng wrote:
Hi! (to twist your minds my twin brother is taking same cycle with no acne so far) i have been using 1g a week of sustanon250 /w 100mg a day winstrol for 3 weeks now and got some minor acne… i want to counter it but topical creams are not working and its only on my forhead that shit gets mad greasy all day here is additional info…

i inject wednesday and saturday 500mg sust and take winstrol when i get up and around 8-11pm 1 pill at 50mg

this is my 5th cycle past cycles:
-50 mg winstrol 10 weeks (minor acne from working on fryers from resteraunt cleard with oxypads)
-500mg test-e 10 weeks 4 weeks 50mg winstrol (no acne)
-750mg test-e 4 weeks 30mg dbol (had bad forhead acne once i added the dbol)
-1g test-e 2wk /w 10 wk 750mg test-e 6wk 50 mg winstrol (no acne)

supplements i take -
1000mg of milk thistle
10-13g of pantothenic acid vitamin b5
150mg of zinc
protien digest enzymes
1500-4000mg of glocosamine sulfate
35-50g of fishoil
30-50g of bcaa while training
muscle milk twice a day and that 12 hour protien before i sleep
and a pretty clean diet to stay lean for summer about : 60-120g carb 300-350g protien

when i started the cycle i was pretty lean came from vacation at 5’11 185 lbs 8% about
now im 192 lbs now

NOTE: i have a twin brother that is taking the same cycle exactly and he has no acne my brother weight about the same as me accept around 12 percent bodyfat im leaner then him atm

i have no other side effects accept im holding a minor ammount of water in the waist and lower chest… im eating rather clean its my first time posting here so i would like to hear advice from fellow sauce bags before more baby acne forms and i lower dosages ( i dont want to hear your lucky u only have acne and not gyno and stuff like that from ignorant people ) please and thanks :slight_smile:

[/quote]

5th cycle. and you weigh only 192lbs at 5’11. how old are you. how long have you been training. taking 1 gram of test week. ignorant people, your the one that sounds ignorant. no AI during your cycle. what’s you pct look like. do you even have one planned? I’m guessing you don’t. It sounds like you didn’t retain shit from your previous cycles. you deserve to be flamed.

[quote]

5th cycle. and you weigh only 192lbs at 5’11. how old are you. how long have you been training. taking 1 gram of test week. ignorant people, your the one that sounds ignorant. no AI during your cycle. what’s you pct look like. do you even have one planned? I’m guessing you don’t. It sounds like you didn’t retain shit from your previous cycles. you deserve to be flamed.[/quote]

only an idiot would do 5 cycles not knowing what hes doing i always have famera/novadex in hand i use hcg and proviron mid cycle as well i left that out though i wrote this in like 4 minutes and i only do 2 cycles a year… Also you dont know what i am training for i compete powerlifting 82.5kg and olympic weight lifting 85kilo all though i left that out am i suppose to leave my life story here. do you also want to know how much i weighed after my second cycle do you also want to know how much i lift?.. i use steroids for my own purposes and no one else… if you ever competed in any sport you would always like to stay around the weight that will make you better for what you do you ignorant child… i asked for help not for idiots like you

[quote]

5th cycle. and you weigh only 192lbs at 5’11. how old are you. how long have you been training. taking 1 gram of test week. ignorant people, your the one that sounds ignorant. no AI during your cycle. what’s you pct look like. do you even have one planned? I’m guessing you don’t. It sounds like you didn’t retain shit from your previous cycles. you deserve to be flamed.[/quote]

only an idiot would do 5 cycles not knowing what hes doing i always have famera/novadex in hand i use hcg and proviron mid cycle as well i left that out though i wrote this in like 4 minutes and i only do 2 cycles a year… Also you dont know what i am training for i compete powerlifting 82.5kg and olympic weight lifting 85kilo all though i left that out am i suppose to leave my life story here. do you also want to know how much i weighed after my second cycle do you also want to know how much i lift?..

i use steroids for my own purposes and no one else… if you ever competed in any sport you would always like to stay around the weight that will make you better for what you do you ignorant child… i asked for help not for idiots like you

[quote]j0nstr0ng wrote:

only an idiot would do 5 cycles not knowing what hes doing [/quote]

Well since you clearly don’t know what your doing, I’m going to have to reason out that you are indeed an idiot.

The words “On hand” should never be used when talking about an AI, especially at a gram a week.

Best of luck with that…“sauce bag” (You made up that term by the way, its nonsensical)

[quote]j0nstr0ng wrote:

[quote]

only an idiot would do 5 cycles not knowing what hes doing i always have famera/novadex in hand i use hcg and proviron mid cycle as well i left that out though i wrote this in like 4 minutes and i only do 2 cycles a year… Also you dont know what i am training for i compete powerlifting 82.5kg and olympic weight lifting 85kilo all though i left that out am i suppose to leave my life story here. do you also want to know how much i weighed after my second cycle do you also want to know how much i lift?.. i use steroids for my own purposes and no one else… if you ever competed in any sport you would always like to stay around the weight that will make you better for what you do you ignorant child… i asked for help not for idiots like you[/quote]

There is a sticky titled READ BEFORE POSTIGN

One of the guidelines is to give a background of your history and your goals. So YES you are supposed to say WHY you are using the drugs you’ve chosen

Do us all a favor and GTFO. People with attitudes like the one you display will just get eaten alive and flamed endlessly. You are already a lost cause.

Sauce bags? Did you think this was a condiments forum?