T Nation

Acne and Injecting

Hello everyone,I have a few questions about the use of steriods and acne,i have read numerous articles on the topic and the beginners board bout most things but need a little advice.

What steriods while bulking can cause the least amount of acne while getting good gains?Also i dont know shit bout injecting is there any articles with pictures that show how this can be done?

I was planning on using some dianabol and maybe another steriod like anavar but now too sure as yet just really thinking about it

Some people get the acne, others dont. But it can be a good sign because thats how you know its working. Try acidophilus or just break out the old high-school emergency zit-kit. Acne-Free is pretty cheap at walmart.

A simple google search will pop up with numerous sites that show how to safely inject.

[quote]THEWARRIOR wrote:
Hello everyone,I have a few questions about the use of steriods and acne,i have read numerous articles on the topic and the beginners board bout most things but need a little advice.

What steriods while bulking can cause the least amount of acne while getting good gains?Also i dont know shit bout injecting is there any articles with pictures that show how this can be done?

I was planning on using some dianabol and maybe another steriod like anavar but now too sure as yet just really thinking about it[/quote]

www.siteinjections.com

I got an initial outbreak of back acne on Equipoise (my first cycle) of about 10 zits, which are all gone a week later. You can’t really expect to flood your body with hormones and it to not make adjustments. My face is very clear, which is of course most important.

People prone to acne off gear will experience acne on gear. Those like myself that don’t get it; won’t get it. Plain and simple

If you had problem skin when young, it will come back. If you have problem skin as an adult, it will not get better.

One other thing… Maybe others will say I’m wrong… but whenever I have had acne in my life it has been a trigger from some allergic reaction. I have never had oily skin, and AAS seems to produce increased acne (if you’re prone to it) by increased production in the sebaceous glands (making more oil). I think it should be stated if you’re prone to oily skin-type acne it will worsen with AAS use.