T Nation

Acid Reflux-Where to buy?

Does anyone out there have any experience with acid reflux? It seems many of my friends have this problem (myself as well).
I am hearing that certain products can really help out with the heartburn and other side effects associated with this.
My question: Can you find Prevacid/Nexium/Prilosec anywhere without having to get a prescription for it?
It would be great not to have to deal with this anymore if it’s really possible.

I had heartburn every day for about three years until taking prilosec for a month or so, that was two and a half years ago and maybe I’ve had heartburn five times since then, and its usually attributable to something specific. As far as nexium and prilosec, you need a prescription, but its more than worth it. Or, you could go down to mexico (pick me up somethin while you’re down there…)

If you’re in the US, you can’t get them without a prescription legally. If you choose the foreign pharmacy route, I’m sure you can find exactly what you need.

They’re all good meds, btw.

I’ve been taken Losec for acid problems. I’m in Canada, so I’m not sure if it’s called the same thing in the US of A, but it has worked quite well for me, but it is expensive- about 3 bucks a pill.