ACDC-Black Ice

Amazing, picked it up tonight. One of the best CDs I’ve listened to in a long time. do yourself a favor and pick it up…like the musical version of coming home and finding Jessica Alba lying naked on your bed with her ankles up by her ears.

I want this one.

I’ve been looking forward to this one also. With Metallica’s latest, music is good again!

Freakin’ amazing. Thanks for the tip.

I never had any doubts, as I love every album they’ve ever made, but I did forget it came out!!

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
I love every album they’ve ever made[/quote]

That’s because they are basically the same album.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
I love every album they’ve ever made

Hey, when all the world’s a stage even a new world man who lives in the subdivisions might be accused of losing it in the countdown before the weapon is unleashed by the digital man. If the chemistry is good, you, the analog kid, an ordinary man, might get something for nothing if what you’re doing in lakeside park amounts to a soliloquy of the grand finale in the end of the year 2112.[/quote]

AcDc fail.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Aragorn wrote:

Hey, when all the world’s a stage even a new world man who lives in the subdivisions might be accused of losing it in the countdown before the weapon is unleashed by the digital man. If the chemistry is good, you, the analog kid, an ordinary man, might get something for nothing if what you’re doing in lakeside park amounts to a soliloquy of the grand finale in the end of the year 2112.[/quote]

I want whatever you’re smoking.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Aragorn wrote:

[/quote]

The radio station herei n town says that there is not very many bands tha tcan put out the same album over and over for 30 years and still make money and sound brand new.
AC/DC is one of them though.

[quote]njworkoutguy wrote:
…like the musical version of coming home and finding Jessica Alba lying naked on your bed with her ankles up by her ears.[/quote]

Really? I cant help but think that if you came home to the above you would NOT stop to say “Wait 1 sec, the new AC/DC album is out let me run and get it real quick.” I would just put on TNT and get to work…mmmmm…that is a good thought though, Thanks for that.

Pure awesomeness, I’ve been waiting for this for a while.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
pushharder wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Aragorn wrote:

Hey, when all the world’s a stage even a new world man who lives in the subdivisions might be accused of losing it in the countdown before the weapon is unleashed by the digital man. If the chemistry is good, you, the analog kid, an ordinary man, might get something for nothing if what you’re doing in lakeside park amounts to a soliloquy of the grand finale in the end of the year 2112.

I want whatever you’re smoking.[/quote]

He got it on the train to Bangkok. Push only stops for the best.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Freakin’ amazing. Thanks for the tip.

I never had any doubts, as I love every album they’ve ever made, but I did forget it came out!![/quote]

Well…ACDC has made about 6 songs…

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Aragorn wrote:

[/quote]

Not when Bon Scott was singer, that’s the last time AC/DC was any good.

personally i think AC/DC , as brilliant as they are, started to go down hill in about 1988 when brians voice strated to disintagrate. But thats just me.

[quote]hotdog.350 wrote:
personally i think AC/DC , as brilliant as they are, started to go down hill in about 1988 when brians voice strated to disintagrate. But thats just me.[/quote]

Agreed. In 7th and 8th grade I used to sit by the radio at night and wait to press ‘record’ every time an AC/DC song came on. Save up the $7 or $8 bucks to buy a ‘Powerage’, or ‘Jailbreak 74’ cassette when I could catch the bus downtown. My first concert was the ‘Flip of the Switch’ tour in 1983. I thought, that no song could be more badass than For Those About to Rock…

Ill go so far as to say everything after Sink the Pink (and maybe that included) sounds re-hashed and tired.

Black Ice is no Back in Black.

Still, I think AC/DC have kept their quality high even in later years. Not every band is aging quite so gracefully.

Being a gentleman, I won’t name anyone.

They suck and always will suck nuff said.

just my humble opinion which shouldnt have even been posted here but I feel like getting someone angry