Accutane

I just posted a thread about acne.

Does anyone know where I can buy cheap accutane? preferably pills?

I know chemone sells liquid isotretinoin. Can anyone validate the effectiveness of their product? It seems like the dropper is inaccurate and I’m not sure about the quality of their isotretinoin.

Thankss

This has been discussed over and over in the past few weeks, just do a search.

Liquid accutane is better in my opinion as you can easily regulate your dose. Chemones dropper might be off if you are trying to get really fine, accurate amounts, but for something like the accutane it good enough. Besides, how hard can it be to get a hold of a syringe if needed?

I’ve used it and it works.

Be careful using this stuff. It does have side effects like dry mouth and cracked lips but also can play games with your head. If can get it good luck, it does work but listen to what I wrote.

I would caution using it at all. There are other drugs out there that you physician can prescribe. Acutane is extremely toxic to your liver and you need to have regular blood work if you are going to take it.

I believe there actually has been some ongong litigation between former users of this drug who have suffered permament liver damage, and the drug company…

And I am very sorry to say this but I’m going to… If Chemone sells the stuff, they are very irresponsible, and maybe looking for a law suit down the road - who knows, I know the U.S. is very sue crazy, and it wouldn’t be hard to prove in this day and age that chemone provided the drug without a RX e.t.c.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
I would caution using it at all. There are other drugs out there that you physician can prescribe. Acutane is extremely toxic to your liver and you need to have regular blood work if you are going to take it.

I believe there actually has been some ongong litigation between former users of this drug who have suffered permament liver damage, and the drug company…

And I am very sorry to say this but I’m going to… If Chemone sells the stuff, they are very irresponsible, and maybe looking for a law suit down the road - who knows, I know the U.S. is very sue crazy, and it wouldn’t be hard to prove in this day and age that chemone provided the drug without a RX e.t.c.[/quote]

The beauty (and downfall) of our judicial system is that they can legitimize themselves by claiming everything they sell is for research only :wink:

But you’re right. In a nation where a person can file a $54 million dollar law suit for a pair of lost pants, anything is possible.

i remember reading that accutane can prematurely close the ‘growth plates’ in teenagers… i don’t remember where i read it though… d’oh