Accutain Contradictions

Does anyone know if Accutain will have contradictions with MAG-10 and Alpha Male?

I recently began a cycle of MAG-10 followed by Alpha Male, and as you can imagine, this has made my acne ten times worse.

I have ALWAYS had bad skin, so this isn’t just a temporary side effect of the supps. The doc wants to give me a prescription for Accutain to clear up the problem, but I don’t know if it will contradict with the MAG-10 and Alpha Male?

Thanks

[quote]Duckshot wrote:
Does anyone know if Accutain will have contradictions with MAG-10 and Alpha Male?

I recently began a cycle of MAG-10 followed by Alpha Male, and as you can imagine, this has made my acne ten times worse.

I have ALWAYS had bad skin, so this isn’t just a temporary side effect of the supps. The doc wants to give me a prescription for Accutain to clear up the problem, but I don’t know if it will contradict with the MAG-10 and Alpha Male?

Thanks[/quote]

Negative interactions would not be expected using Alpha Male or MAG-10 concurrently with Accutane.

Duckshot, since you are asking proper questions you probably don’t need to hear this, make sure you follow your doctor’s suggestions and read the accutain information.

I had to take that when I was younger and it works great. There are some minor problems, sun sensitivity, dry skin, etc. but your Dr. will help you with that.

PM me if you have any questions about what stuff I experienced.