Accused of Steroids on Vacation

So I was wearing pink hot pants a week ago. I was asked 3 times by different people if I was gay. Or comments about gay icons or the topic would come up when talking to me.

1. It is none of their business if I am.
  2. It’s kinda rude
  3. It’s not gay if there’s no eye contact

I am in no way that way inclined. I want to be clear.

Now does this happen to everyone else? Is the general public so ignorant that if someone enjoys dancing to electronic music in the company of other men they must be gay?

For some reason this really bugged me.

I got accused of roids… ONCE. It wasn’t so much an outright accusation as it was a friendly, subtle hint that I may be using. Funny thing is that I was indeed my biggest then, and I was about 3/4’s of the way through one of John Meadows programs.

Now I’m back to my less muscular, more olympic lifty self.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHA!!!

[quote]Diddy Ryder wrote:
So I was wearing pink hot pants a week ago. I was asked 3 times by different people if I was gay. Or comments about gay icons or the topic would come up when talking to me.

2. It’s kinda rude

Now does this happen to everyone else? Is the general public so ignorant that if someone enjoys dancing to electronic music in the company of other men they must be gay?

[/quote]

Homophobe.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

2. It’s kinda rude

[/quote]

Homophobe.
[/quote]

It’s best to face your fears head on.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

2. It’s kinda rude

[/quote]

Homophobe.
[/quote]

It’s best to face your fears head on.
[/quote]

Head on???

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Head on???[/quote]

pink hot pants

[/quote]

I was buying Doritos and Mt. Dew a week ago. I was asked 3 times by 3 different people if I smoke weed. Or comments about the munchies or the topic would come up when talking to me.

1. It’s none of their business if I am
  2. It’s kinda rude
  3. … um, I don’t know, I kinda lost my train of thought.

Anyways, uh, so what were you guys talking about?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I haven’t been asked that in quite some time and honestly, I’m not very happy about that.[/quote]

+1, are we still doing the +1 thing here?
I even yell “ROID RAGE!” for every rep and still nothing

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I haven’t been asked that in quite some time and honestly, I’m not very happy about that.[/quote]
I even yell “ROID RAGE!” for every rep and still nothing[/quote]

Your timing might be off…

Try grunting “roiiid”, lift, yell, “RAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE!!!” lift…

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
So I was on steroids a week ago. I was asked 3 times by different people if I was on vacation. Or comments of vacation or the topic would come up when talking to me.

1. It is none of their business if I was.
  2. Its kinda rude.
  3. I am not a big traveler - 4 trips in the last few years so I have some room for more travel.

I am by no means a world traveler in my opinion. I want to be clear.

Now does this happen to everyone else? Is the general public so ignorant that if someone looks like they’re away from home they must be on vacation? I just think I’m cultured.

For some reason this really bugged me.[/quote]
ahahahaha

Take it as a compliment. Also most people don’t really know shit about lifting or steroids. Unless you do use.

My own humblebrag is when a coworker’s pretty 18 year-old daughter asked her mom if I had a son.

So I made a bragging thread today. I was asked 3 times by different people if I was an attention whore. Or comments on not so subtle bragging or the topic would come up when talking too me.

1. It is none of there business if I am.
  2. Its kinda rude
  3. I am not an attention whore, I only make 5 bragging posts and one bragging thread a day - so I am fairly modest

I am by no means an attention whore in my opinion. I want to be clear.

Now does this happen to everyone else? Is the general public so ignorant that if someone brags they must be attention whores? I just think I am humble and appreciate social interaction.

So I was driving my subaru a week ago. I was asked 3 times by different people if I was a lesbian. Or comments of the lesbian/subaru connection or the topic of scissoring would come up when talking too me.

2. Its kinda rude
  3. I am not a lesbian because I drive a subaru.

I have never scissored. I want to be clear.

Now does this happen to everyone else? Is the general public so ignorant that if someone drives a subaru they must be a homosexual? I just think subaru’s have great gas mileage and room for my snowboard.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I even yell “ROID RAGE!” for every rep and still nothing[/quote]

Your timing might be off…

Try grunting “roiiid”, lift, yell, “RAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE!!!” lift…
[/quote]

Lifting? I do that in the grocery store while randomly firing jars of peanut butter a couple of aisles over.

[quote]theBeth wrote:
So I was driving my subaru a week ago. I was asked 3 times by different people if I was a lesbian. Or comments of the lesbian/subaru connection or the topic of scissoring would come up when talking too me.

2. Its kinda rude
  3. I am not a lesbian because I drive a subaru.

I have never scissored. I want to be clear.

Now does this happen to everyone else? Is the general public so ignorant that if someone drives a subaru they must be a homosexual? I just think subaru’s have great gas mileage and room for my snowboard.

For some reason this really bugged me. [/quote]

F’n-A Beth, your avatar! Finally someone around here who looks like they lift!

[quote]dirtman wrote:
So I went away on vacation a week ago, to Tijuana, to buy Steroids. While watching a Donkey Show, I was asked 3 times by different people if I was using steroids. Comments of steroid use or the topic would come up when talking to me, which I found weird.

1. It is none of there business that I do.
  2. Its kinda rude, to interrupt my Donkey Show.
  3. I am not big 6’, 230lbs, 4 pack - so I have some BF

I am by no means a big guy in my opinion. I want to be clear, but I’d give that Donkey a run for his money.

Now does this happen to everyone else? Is the general public so SELF CONSCIOUS that if someone looks like they workout they must be on something? I just think I am healthy and take good care of myself and workout.

[/quote]