Accountability/Goals/Blogging

I be bloggin’, bitches

Hi!

Yes, I’m still round here. Everyone is welcome to LifterLog.

I’m planning to add a couple of new features this weekend. Stay tuned.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
BCpowder wrote:
I don’t mean to hijack, but just in case you guys have not checked it out yet, you should visit:

http://www.LifterLog.com/

LifterLog is a good way to keep an online training log if you want to hold yourself accountable. It was started by T-Nation member, bacalao.

That looks pretty cool, although most of it I have at home on an Excell sheet. Still nice to be able to share it online with other people.

Does bacalao still post around here?[/quote]

[quote]Miserere wrote:
What 4est is trying to do is save us all from this type of threads:

[b]Here is my pic. I’ve been working out for 2 years on and off, but after breaking up with my girlfriend and losing my job I have had to move back in with my parents, and seeing as my dad has some weights in the basement I thought I could pass the time of my house arrest (more on that later) lifting weights.

I want everyone to hold me accountable, as I have no will power of my own. In 12 weeks I will post another photo of me, but without the beer-belly and with 18" arms, at least. I mean, 12 weeks of lifting and mum’s cooking is all it takes, right?

Any helpful comments are welcome[/b][/quote]

Would it kill you to smile for the ladies, at least?
:slight_smile:

I’m blogging and I just added some old pics.

I think I’ll put some a new one up next week when I finish up the Break In Program from TNRoL.