Accomplished a 5 Year Goal!

Not sure if this is the right section but I have to brag somewhere.

This week I finally:

Bench Press: 10 reps for 315 (today)
Squat: 10 reps for 405 (24 Dec)
Deadlift: 10 reps for 405 (24 Dec)

Weighing 250+ @ 8-10% bodyfat

Hoped on the scale at 253 today.

Success!!! The hardest part was the bench press and to a smaller extent weighing what I wanted, I had alot of set backs because of injury.

I wouldn’t mind getting stronger in these areas but its no longer my primary goal. Now I want to maintain strength levels and increase endurace, conditionining, shoulder press, snatch, and power clean strength.

Definately going to celebrate tonight, but don’t want to drink to much and jack up recovery of such awesome lifts! (plus pending NYE celebrations).

Sorry, somehow I ended up posting the same topic 10 times…

I suppose the old adage “all brawn no brain” isn’t to far off in this case haha.

[quote]Con@n wrote:
Sorry, somehow I ended up posting the same topic 10 times…

I suppose the old adage “all brawn no brain” isn’t to far off in this case haha.[/quote]

Funny thing is I noticed this a lot lately. Must be something going on in the website or something.

I tried my best to cover it up haha

TAKE A GODDAMN PICTURE YOU SCHMOE

Seriously dude, those are some pretty badass lifts!

Great job meeting your goals man! Only thing to do is to make some new ones :slight_smile: lol

250 - at 8% bodyfat - really? That’s an impressive sounding physique - why would you not post any pictures in your profile?

I mean, apparantley I’m a fat piece of shit, yet I have lots of pics - if I was going 250 at 8% at only 23 years old, I’d have a thousand pics up…

Honestly, not to shit on your accomplishments, but it always makes me suspect when guys claim to basically have the physique of an IFBB pro yet mysteriously, never post a picture. Please forgive me if you have posted pictures elsewhere on the site that I did not see…

OP: Are you very tall? Those are nice numbers obviously, but at 250, 8% I would figure your 10 rep DL would be much higher.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
250 - at 8% bodyfat - really? That’s an impressive sounding physique - why would you not post any pictures in your profile?

I mean, apparantley I’m a fat piece of shit, yet I have lots of pics - if I was going 250 at 8% at only 23 years old, I’d have a thousand pics up…

Honestly, not to shit on your accomplishments, but it always makes me suspect when guys claim to basically have the physique of an IFBB pro yet mysteriously, never post a picture. Please forgive me if you have posted pictures elsewhere on the site that I did not see…[/quote]

most people that claim those stats have absolutely no idea how that looks.

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

Honestly, not to shit on your accomplishments, but it always makes me suspect when guys claim to basically have the physique of an IFBB pro yet mysteriously, never post a picture. Please forgive me if you have posted pictures elsewhere on the site that I did not see…[/quote]

most people that claim those stats have absolutely no idea how that looks.[/quote]

Yah, 250 @ 8% is nuts. I would expect someone at that size/bf to have much higher lifting numbers.

Not to take away anything from you though OP, congrats on reaching your goals.

250+ lbs at 8%bf

damn! . . . . . and DAMN! so more!

i guess you must be tall

because thats the only reason that i see that would make your lifts as much as they are,

anyways congrats i guess

im NOT even THINKING of your LIFTS, its YOUR WEIGHT and BODYFAT that have me in awe

happy holidays to all

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

most people that claim those stats have absolutely no idea how that looks.[/quote]

Yah, 250 @ 8% is nuts. I would expect someone at that size/bf to have much higher lifting numbers.

Not to take away anything from you though OP, congrats on reaching your goals.[/quote]

If I’m not mistaken you’d be around 250 at 8% right now if you cut, but then you bench more than 400, if not near 450 right now. Something looks weird here.

If a pic that I haven’t seen in other website is shown and I see a big and cut guy, I’ll shut up and congratulate the OP.

i think the OP deserves his congrats, hell he worked hard for it, but just a question to the OP what are your 1RMs on your lifts, i mean i believe you totally, and i was just curious as to what your 1RMs are?

thanks for sharing your success

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

Not to take away anything from you though OP, congrats on reaching your goals.[/quote]

If I’m not mistaken you’d be around 250 at 8% right now if you cut, but then you bench more than 400, if not near 450 right now. Something looks weird here.

If a pic that I haven’t seen in other website is shown and I see a big and cut guy, I’ll shut up and congratulate the OP.[/quote]

It seems like people are confusing maxing with 10 rep training. 315x10 is nearly a caluclated 420 max. If they guy never maxes out but trains with 315 high reps he could easily have the same amount or more muscle than someone with a 400+ max lift.

But like every body said 250 at 8% is very impressive. I just don’t think saying a 315x10 workout is not all that great because we have some people on here who can lift 405 once, who would burn out super fast if they had to train over 3 reps.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

If a pic that I haven’t seen in other website is shown and I see a big and cut guy, I’ll shut up and congratulate the OP.[/quote]

It seems like people are confusing maxing with 10 rep training. 315x10 is nearly a caluclated 420 max. If they guy never maxes out but trains with 315 high reps he could easily have the same amount or more muscle than someone with a 400+ max lift.

But like every body said 250 at 8% is very impressive. I just don’t think saying a 315x10 workout is not all that great because we have some people on here who can lift 405 once, who would burn out super fast if they had to train over 3 reps. [/quote]

good point I get you bro.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

But like every body said 250 at 8% is very impressive. I just don’t think saying a 315x10 workout is not all that great because we have some people on here who can lift 405 once, who would burn out super fast if they had to train over 3 reps. [/quote]

Ok, except I can do 405 8-9 times, so your point is moot :slight_smile:

It’s just bad form to start a thread patting yourself on the back for gym/physique accomplishments without posting at least one video or pic.

Ok, except I can do 405 8-9 times, so your point is moot :)[/quote]

only when ur on the creatinz

Good job for the squat and bench