Accidentally Injected Test Into a Vein

Well, lastnight i did my injection. Ive been on for a few weeks and finally and unfortunatly hit a vein and injected it into it. Aspiration is a little awkward for me to do sometimes if i cant get comfortable and so i went ahead and shot anyway like a dummy.

Yes i had problems following of course including cough, fast heartbeat, and lightheadedness but ive dealt with that once before. So my question is, when this happens, do you lose the whole shot? Or get some dose from it? Id appreciate anyone who can answer this cuz im gonna do it today again or wait til tomorrow which is my normal day.

Thanks

You can shoot it, but can’t give it a slight tug to see?

[quote]BUDs wrote:
You can shoot it, but can’t give it a slight tug to see?[/quote]

seriously. trouble aspirating if you can’t get comfortable? wtf does that mean?

the needle is already in there, pull the plunger back slightly before pushing down. it literally couldn’t be easier.

you literally only need a pinky to slightly push back on the plunger. If you are in a vein, it will draw up easily.

smfh. Is it wasted? If it was good to inject gear IV i think it would be more commonly spoken of.

I heard if u juice in veins you turn into hulk…are u green yet?

Basically with no one giving a real answer To your question what happens after test is shot in your vein besides feeling like shit. They don’t actually know… Thats why they put dumb answers.
But the solution is don’t double dose To make up for it just wait till your next shot and aspirate or you risk pinning a vein again. And shoot the side of your quad super easy to aspirate instead of bendingg around to his your glute.

[quote]JayOsler wrote:
Basically with no one giving a real answer To your question what happens after test is shot in your vein besides feeling like shit. They don’t actually know… Thats why they put dumb answers.
But the solution is don’t double dose To make up for it just wait till your next shot and aspirate or you risk pinning a vein again. And shoot the side of your quad super easy to aspirate instead of bendingg around to his your glute.[/quote]

Once it reaches the bloodstream it will become ‘de esterfied’. Timing obviously dependant on the type of ester. So no, the shot is not wasted, but that should be the least of your worries.

[quote]JayOsler wrote:
But the solution is don’t double dose To make up for it just wait till your next shot and aspirate or you risk pinning a vein again. And shoot the side of your quad super easy to aspirate instead of bendingg around to his your glute.[/quote]

Dumb answers for dumb questions.

Chances are he didn’t inject into a vein. More than likely he passed through a vein on the way in. During injection some oil traveled up along the needle, or when withdrawing the needle a bit of oil traveled along with it going into the vein.

I’ve pinned a vein before. It’s weird, you can kinda taste it.

This kid (JayOlser) is so fucking dumb it’s entertaining.

If the OP had injected the WHOLE shot into a vein, he would have spent the night in the fucking hospital. What do you think happens when you inject 1cc of OIL into a vein?

Lololol

Edited

[quote]dt79 wrote:

If the OP had injected the WHOLE shot into a vein, he would have spent the night in the fucking hospital. What do you think happens when you inject 1cc of OIL into a vein?

Lololol

Edited[/quote]

Look we have an internet hero.

[quote]JayOsler wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Lololol

Edited[/quote]

Look we have an internet hero.[/quote]

better than an internet retard

[quote]JayOsler wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Lololol

Edited[/quote]

Look we have an internet hero.[/quote]

Nope. What we have here is someone with common sense being entertained by someone with a distinct lack of it.

Kids…

I agree with that fact that it was probably not injected into the vein. That would cause some serious and instant health problems. Having passed through a vein seems like the issue. Aspirating can seem tricky, but all it takes is one bad shot not doing it to make you remember to do it everytime lol

I used to try and aspirate with my other hand during glute injection, but this was obviously very awkward. Took some practice but it is possible to aspirate with the same hand holding the needle. You don’t have to pull back much. Just enough to see light suction without blood. I once pulled back too hard and had the craziest glute spasm while the needle was all the way in… instantly sore after pulling out the needle. Still injected tho