Accesory Work on the Cube

hi there, my first post about a year ago i got into powerlifting and i loved it i quit bodybuilding split routines since i got all kinds of injuries from them.
as of today im 21 im 5´6 and weight about 140 pounds my lifts are pretty crappy i bench 200, squat 225 and deadlift 285, do you see them allright for 1 year into powerlifting?

well the reason for this post is that i found out about lillys program and i´ve read it a couple of time but it doesnt specify for how long you should keep the accesory work like if for squats you choose front squats and lunges for example, for how long should i keep doing them before moving into a new accessory exercise?
hope you guys can help me out ty!

Im interested as well. Ive read articles by mr lilly and it seems he is trying to"be fair to his trainees" was the words he used. So it is hard to get a grasp on what to do for assistance and at what intensity and exercises to use.

this is what exercises he proposes but no the intensity nor the time they should be used

BENCH ACCESSORIES
Close Grip Bench
Board Benches
Tricep Extensions
JM Presses
Military Press
Upright Rows
Barbell Rows
Barbell Curls
Front Raises
Reverse Curls
Forearm Rolls

SQUAT AND DEADLIFT
Front Squat
Sumo Pulls
Snatch Grip Deadlift
Barbell Rows
Upright Rows
Cleans
Lunges
Barbell Shrugs
Stiff Leg Deadlift
Olympic Squat
Deficit Deadlift

It doesn’t matter, keep heavy accessories 60-80 percent rage, hammer with lots of reps and sets. When you stop sucking at an exercise move on, don’t over think it. At least 4 weeks