Accelerate your Muscles Growth

I don’t understand the quest many are on lately to make facts out of nonfacts.

We don’t know how much protein someone would EXACTLY need to ONLY gain the PERFECT amount of muscle…whatever that even means. Quit trying to create the minimum out of thin air.

Apology and thanks,

i apologize for a post lacking in clarity. About 15 minutes after posting it i realized it was not clear so i went back but did not find it (it was moved to a different area)so i was unable to edit it.

Thanks to batman730 for clarifing things. I was trying to avoid a post way too long as per batman730 “What I’m driving at in this ridiculously long post (sorry)”.

Inflammation is related to acidity and most protein rich foods are acids so there are benefits to not over eat them.
All the best!

[quote]BHappy wrote:

Inflammation is related to acidity and most protein rich foods are acids so there are benefits to not over eat them.
All the best![/quote]

I knew a guy who ate a steak once and his face melted off.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]BHappy wrote:

All the best![/quote]

I knew a guy who ate a steak once and his face melted off.[/quote]

That was the nano-tubes attacking the tissue of his face.

[quote]BHappy wrote:
Apology and thanks,

i apologize for a post lacking in clarity. About 15 minutes after posting it i realized it was not clear so i went back but did not find it (it was moved to a different area)so i was unable to edit it.

Thanks to batman730 for clarifing things. I was trying to avoid a post way too long as per batman730 “What I’m driving at in this ridiculously long post (sorry)”.

All the best![/quote]

the animal foods = acidity thing is over blown and some are noticing it’s not the full story… thanks…

I don’t understand the quest many are on lately to make facts out of nonfacts.

We don’t know how much protein someone would EXACTLY need to ONLY gain the PERFECT amount of muscle…whatever that even means. Quit trying to create the minimum out of thin air.[/quote]

Maybe they’re afraid of getting too bulky :wink:

[quote]BHappy wrote:

All the best![/quote]

I knew a guy who ate a steak once and his face melted off.[/quote]

Too much protein.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Some people in the Chinese province of Guangxi eat lots of rice.

Some guppies eat their young.

Some beetles eat poop.

[/quote]
I one the shit, you two the shit, I three the shit, you four the shit, I five the shit, you six the shit, I seven the shit, you ATE the shit! Get it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]batman730 wrote:

What I’m driving at in this ridiculously long post (sorry) is that, given the metabolic, financial, and ultimately ecological cost of food in general and protein specifically in this case, doesn’t it bear considering where the point is at which we are getting the maximum benefit (relative to our goals) from the minimum amount of food?

[/quote]

That was an excellent and well reasoned post. Haven’t heard much along those lines of reasoning since the days of L. Lowery and John Berrardi.
[/quote]

Sarcasm?

Hard to tell on the interwebz.

[quote]El Dingo wrote:

This is all true, but…
Free radicals activate transcription factors.
\quote]

Out of curiousity, where have you heard/read this? I thought transcription factors were regulated by specific enzymes. I’ve never heard this before.

[quote]The Greek wrote:

[quote]El Dingo wrote:

This is all true, but…
\quote]

Out of curiousity, where have you heard/read this? I thought transcription factors were regulated by specific enzymes. I’ve never heard this before. [/quote]

Im in grad school right now and I have heard it in previous physiology courses. Transcription factors can be activated or inhibited by a lot of different things just like enzymes can. They work in pathways with multiple channels having input. When one channel gives input, another channel may be blocked.

For example: Think about what cancer is (uncontrolled cell growth). Yet also has a great deal of oxidative stress.

[quote]El Dingo wrote:

[quote]The Greek wrote:

[quote]El Dingo wrote:

This is all true, but…
\quote]

Out of curiousity, where have you heard/read this? I thought transcription factors were regulated by specific enzymes. I’ve never heard this before. [/quote]

Im in grad school right now and I have heard it in previous physiology courses. Transcription factors can be activated or inhibited by a lot of different things just like enzymes can. They work in pathways with multiple channels having input. When one channel gives input, another channel may be blocked.

For example: Think about what cancer is (uncontrolled cell growth). Yet also has a great deal of oxidative stress.[/quote]

Interesting stuff. Thanks.

I eat things and get bigger.

If you shit a good volume twice a day then you’re good. Although no shit food involved!

srs

[quote]batman730 wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]batman730 wrote:

What I’m driving at in this ridiculously long post (sorry) is that, given the metabolic, financial, and ultimately ecological cost of food in general and protein specifically in this case, doesn’t it bear considering where the point is at which we are getting the maximum benefit (relative to our goals) from the minimum amount of food?

[/quote]

That was an excellent and well reasoned post. Haven’t heard much along those lines of reasoning since the days of L. Lowery and John Berrardi.
[/quote]

Sarcasm?

Hard to tell on the interwebz.[/quote]

No, not at all. I’m not a dietitian, but I do believe that nutrition from a variety of sources is a good practical and economic strategy for good health.