AC Amateur Winner (His Name is too Long)

Egberton Etienne-Winklaar

I wonder what he would have done a the pro show instead of the amateur Arnold…judging by his pics. I’d like to see what he looks like next to some of the pros…

Dude’s a beast

looking at that pic I’d say his arms are up there with the best of em…not that the rest of his bodyparts aren’t as well.

He looks really impressive in this pose. Some of the others he’s lagging a bit but I bet once he starts doing some of the bigger pro shows we will be hearing more about this guy…

Legs are huge!

Wow, wonder what his stats are. Very impressive from the pic.

S

massive legs and traps, everything looks very solid

Looks good, very well-rounded build. Like to see him with the pro’s too.

Reminds me of the great Roy Callendar.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Egberton Etienne-Winklaar

I wonder what he would have done a the pro show instead of the amateur Arnold…judging by his pics. I’d like to see what he looks like next to some of the pros…[/quote]

Was about 30 feet from him during the finals. Absolutely dwarfed everyone else on stage.

you guys can all view more photos of him at musculardevelopment.com under the contest pics section…its on the front page…can’t miss it. lol

I know the arnold amateur usually has some pro’s from other countries show up and do it…but this guy certainly looks like he can hold his own in the IFBB…

He kind of reminds me of Curtis Bryant, but I don’t know how tall he is, he is a super heavy where curtis bryant is light heavy I believe. lol So thats a 30lb weight difference at the VERY least. lol