Abused Bulldog: Just a grumpy SOB

[quote]bulldog9899 wrote:
This little piggy went " Weee… Wee…Ouch !!!..Mother F*&ker!" all the way home. [/quote]

I was literally eating a protein bar when this picture came up. It is only due to Superior Mental Fortitude ™ that I am not wiping my pre-digested breakfast off the keyboard.

Oh, and sorry to hear about your foot - looks quite painful.

[quote]ag918w35 wrote:

This little piggy went " Weee… Wee…Ouch !!!..Mother F*&ker!" all the way home. [/quote]

I was literally eating a protein bar when this picture came up. It is only due to Superior Mental Fortitude ™ that I am not wiping my pre-digested breakfast off the keyboard.

[/quote]

Again, Superior Mental Fortitude comes into play.

Nasty toe. Does it hurt to walk?

I’ve been on the other end of that and its no fun for the other kids either. I played at a regional powerhouse in football and we’d crush other teams and often hear their coaches and parents dogging the other team as well. Nobody enjoys those games.

[quote]ag918w35 wrote:

Oh, and sorry to hear about your foot - looks quite painful.[/quote]

Glad you where overwhelmed by the beauty of my foot.

[quote]kpsnap wrote:

[quote]ag918w35 wrote:

[/quote]

Again, Superior Mental Fortitude comes into play.

Nasty toe. Does it hurt to walk?

[/quote]

Well i could play macho man and say no. But to be honest it hurts like hell. Looks like there will be no squatting done this week.

[quote]JoeGood wrote:
I’ve been on the other end of that and its no fun for the other kids either. I played at a regional powerhouse in football and we’d crush other teams and often hear their coaches and parents dogging the other team as well. Nobody enjoys those games. [/quote]

Like one guy told me," the only thing wrong with youth sports are the adults".

I cant describe in words the hatred I feel for this so called “coach”. As a father of a student athlete and as a lifer. I feel for these kids.

Well good news for me. My youngest miss the bus for school .So I had to take him. I was able to put on my right shoe with out to much pain. Plus the swelling is starting to go down

I would like to say im sorry for being so moody as of late.

Id like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

And for my fellow males who are force to face the terror of Black Friday with your wives my heart goes out to you.

I cant describe in words the hatred I feel for this so called “coach”. [/quote]
Curious what, specifically, pisses you off so much.

I will say, I don’t buy the argument that gear keeps your joints safe. I tore my cuff in a bench shirt with less weight than I can bench raw.

[quote]kpsnap wrote:

I will say, I don’t buy the argument that gear keeps your joints safe. I tore my cuff in a bench shirt with less weight than I can bench raw. [/quote]

Does anyone really want me to rant? trust me “Snap” this guys Bullshit pushes all my buttons.

I survived the HORROR that is Black Friday.

Ok yesterday during one of the games I seen my first commercial for a Christmas special. It was for Rudolph the red nose reindeer . To get everyone into the spirit of the season . I would like to share this version of it.

!!! ( WARNING: if you offend easy dont watch) I AM Not KIDDING!!!

that was awesomne…

[quote]Schmidt wrote:
Agony is the price that you pay in the end

[/quote]

‘Domination consumes you and calls you a friend’

Top-5 Pantera song

[quote]kpsnap wrote:

I will say, I don’t buy the argument that gear keeps your joints safe. I tore my cuff in a bench shirt with less weight than I can bench raw. [/quote]

Does anyone really want me to rant? trust me “Snap” this guys Bullshit pushes all my buttons.[/quote]
If anyone wants to know what bugs me about this “coach” Ive voiced my opinion here.

Ok yesterday during one of the games I seen my first commercial for a Christmas special. It was for Rudolph the red nose reindeer . To get everyone into the spirit of the season . I would like to share this version of it.

!!! ( WARNING: if you offend easy dont watch) I AN Not KIDDING!!!

[/quote]

Dude that was totally made of win.

[quote]JoeGood wrote:

!!! ( WARNING: if you offend easy dont watch) I AN Not KIDDING!!!

[/quote]

Dude that was totally made of win.[/quote]
For some reason my wife didnt see the humor in this video. But again she tells me I act like a Barbarian anyway.

11/29/2010

Warm up : the normal

Bench : bar x 20
95 x 20
150 x 5
190 x 5
225 x 3
265 x 3
300 x 3
340 x 3
350 x 1
350 x 1

Flat DB press : 3 X 10 X 100

One arm Db rows : 100 X 10 / 3 x 10 x 125 …for some reason I was having trouble with my grip on my left hand

Tate Presses : 4 X 10 X some weight

Rotator cuff work.

I went to the local Y tonight. It was full of high school boys who didnt know what the hell they where doing. YEAH!!!