Absolutely Zero Motivation

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Quality posts, Beast and Beans.

This all I have to offer:[/quote]

Would destroy.

I have hiked part of that trail. Vit D supplementation (6000 mg per day) made the sun come out, the body fat go down and the challenges of everyday life interesting again. Possibly to much credit for a lowly vitamin, but it certainly was the inciting change.

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead

True story[/quote]

this is very fucking true, as simple as it sounds.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:
I hate my job, my business on the side is failing,[/quote]

This is a huge part of the problem. The activities that take up the most of your time are draining you.

The economy fucking sucks balls right now. The media has done a great job convincing everyone of the opposite, but it still fucking blows. I look at the numbers of both small and large business every day. Everyone is still very much struggling. So don’t take the failing business personally. I don’t even know what you do, and unless it is lottery or a liquor store, it is hanging by a thread.

As far as hating your job… Man we all do some days. But in today’s market be fucking happy you have a job. Trust me, I didn’t grow up dreaming of being a CPA, and how awesome it would be. It fell in my lap, and I like helping people. So you do it.

I know your a grown man, and just feel like shit. Which is understandable, but come on, listen to yourself. You have a job, a business, and are well off enough to get your dick wet now and again. My 22 year old buddy is dieing of testicular cancer. My other buddy’s mother is a drunk, and quite literally drinking herself to death. I mean shit, your doing okay. Shit there is one kid on this board making a thread about how he is going to live out of his car until school starts again.

Look yourself in the mirror and get it all out, cry, scream, slam shit around, whatever. Get this shit out. Going to see a doctor won’t hurt either.

Just whatever you do, don’t keep finding reasons to look down. Find God, go on a EuroTrip, whatever. Start looking up and forward rather than down on yourself.[/quote]

Damn. That was awesome! Thanks for that![/quote]

this is man who knows what he talks about

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
This is a huge part of the problem. The activities that take up the most of your time are draining you.
[/quote]

Outstanding post by countingbeans. There is little I can add to it, but there is a Zen buddhist story I particularily like, the theme of which has proven itself to be true again and again in my life.

"There was an old farmer who had worked his crops for many years. One day his horse ran away. Upon hearing the news, his neighbors came to visit.

“Such bad luck,” they said sympathetically.

“We’ll see,” the farmer replied.

The next morning the horse returned, bringing with it three other wild horses.

“How wonderful,” the neighbors exclaimed.

“We’ll see,” replied the old man.

The following day, his son tried to ride one of the untamed horses, was thrown, and broke his leg. The neighbors again came to offer their sympathy on his misfortune.

“We’ll see,” answered the farmer.

The day after, military officials came to the village to draft young men into the army. Seeing that the son’s leg was broken, they passed him by. The neighbors congratulated the farmer on how well things had turned out.

“We’ll see” said the farmer."

Right now you’re a very specific kind of lonely, and I don’t think buying Anaconda or getting T therapy is going to help. If you purchase anything, have it be a trainer who promises to wipe the floor with your 4-week-out ass. If all the trainers near you are shit, have a buddy push you. Have someone push you, succeed, and then get positive feedback from them and yourself. Get back on track.

I really hope this helps.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Quality posts, Beast and Beans.

This all I have to offer:[/quote]

who this fine piece of ass?

Hows things man?

[quote]dianab wrote:

[quote]trav123456 wrote:
When I feel sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead

True story[/quote]

this is very fucking true, as simple as it sounds.[/quote]

I don’t know. Barney Stinson’s not the greatest example of how to live your life.