Absolutely Worst Pectoralis Ever?

I just think it’s funny that you honestly believe your pec insertions have ANYTHING to do with your ability to get girls. It’s truly hilarious to me.

3 Likes

You projecting bro?

2 Likes

been some weird threads on here lately. We’ve got this arsehole clocking in at 90% body fat and with all the sex appeal of a decomposed whale carcass blaming his lack of success with women on his pec insertions, which are invisible under the blubber anyway.

Then we’ve got some skinny kid claiming lifting weights won’t make your shoulders wider, like your lateral delts could get bigger but somehow also stay the same size.

And all of this in the shadow of that ridiculous pointy clavicles guy.

Weeeeeeird shit

15 Likes

My favorite post of this entire thread. Well done.

2 Likes

Seconded!

1 Like

My IQ has been slowly dropping thanks too these threads you have mentioned.

6 Likes

I think it’s all those perfect bodies (not photoshopped of course) all these kids who have grown up with social media see all the time on 'da GramZ, 'da Snap, 'da Twits etc, etc.

1 Like

The part that perplexes me is that everyone is still responding to these guys in the threads. I think it just becomes entertainment after a while. Are we all just that bored? Lol.

I mean I’ve asked my share of dumb questions too on this forum, but these are on another level.

1 Like

Personally ,its starting to annoy the ever living shit out of me.

1 Like

Well, we’re waiting for him to get a girlfriend.

Then he can start a thread asking if we think she’s cheating on him.

Then of course, we’ll have to ask if he put a GPS tracking device on her car, etc.

There’s a pattern we expect.

And don’t forget, pics of said GF.

6 Likes

Now THAT was some quality trolling

5 Likes

It’s been a year, have you gotten shredded as fuck and started picking up bishes yet? Or are your shitty pec insertions still getting in the way?

1 Like

Today I learnt the word bishes from a guy who was worried about what his chest looked like even though it was impossible to see it as it was being eclipsed by his gut.

2 Likes

Thx for the thread bump. This thread is quality gold.

Maybe he would’ve had a lot more success if he didn’t refer to women like that in the first place

virtue signaling 101

Solid thread bump dude.

1 Like

Pretty sure you need to be concerned with your own morals at this point. You came to this forum looking for advice and when you did not get the answers you wanted to hear, your arrogant ass became rude, and disrespectful to the people who were being honest with you and trying help.
If you are so special, and think you are better than everybody I doubt there is anything here for you to learn.

3 Likes

I came here to learn about training which is exactly what I’ve been doing. Anything else is just shooting the shit. dont take life so srsly