Absolutely Worst Pectoralis Ever?

Then you don’t know shit about first impressions or city hoes. They want the absolute best for entry. I expected meatheads to be more aware than me about this. But obviously I was dead wrong. Im not looking for a long term GF. Its basically 2-3 minute courting. Either you game her or you lose.

1 Like

Wisdom worth is weight in gold.

1 Like

First impression of you is that your badly out of shape and that your missing way more than good chest insertions to be doing well with the ladies. I can imagine your losing and not gaming.

I hope your trolling because it’s pretty pathetic.

2 Likes

I didnt mean to offend chicken little. I dont know her or how she is. But just like there is every kind of person earth there are also women who are hoes. Just like there are deadbeat men or men who are fucked up. Its just the way of the world. Not my intent to beat down on all womenfolk.

@ anyway. Ill be back. I was just looking for some advice on fixing this or atleast advice from someone who has the samething. Anyway, i’ll be back, when you guys seem less concerned about my beergut and give more constructive opinions.

Youre just being a punk on the internet. See your way out of the thread. Either be constructive or start catfights elsewhere. If you want to be negative and hissy. Do it on your own time.

As for everyone else. I’ll be back.

The thing is, OP, that in the realm of bodybuilding and physique development, we, as a community, are not able to be constructive because the question you have (about your pec insertions) cannot be critiqued because your pec insertions are not visible.

Many of us tried to say that in a positive, no-hurt-feelings type of way and you didn’t receive that message. Thus, others stated the same thing more brashly.

People aren’t trying to be jerks…they’re trying to give you the truth…which you seem unwilling to receive.

3 Likes

Don’t tell me what to do…bish

1 Like

You had a valid point. Oh well, butthurt bishes

It’s one thing to have a valid point and be blunt. It’s another to be act like a schoolyard bitch with an ax to grind, instead of bro, for no other reason, than to be a spiteful bish. You can see the attitude from preset. I hadn’t even replied one word to anything this Kd13, and he starts acting spiteful and bitchy.

anyway i’ll leave it at that.

It takes a new kind of low for someone to get with a man like you. They’re either blind, severely lacking in standards or both.

How’s that for harsh?

4 Likes

I’m not looking to get banned. There quite a few decent posters on here with experience that I do respect. So I’m just going to leave it at that. It’s just sad that every kid here is getting moralistic or spiteful for no reason towards a random person on the internet.

Maybe you give some information about how you have trained your pecs in the past. What did you do? How did you develop/learn these ideas? Then dudes with big pecs can straighten you out a little.

Some guys love compounds, say bench press is great, and that’s all you need.

Other dudes get down on flies or cable crossovers. Or even low incline Smith machine press.

Also, are you saying that your chest has always been bad, and as a result you’ve NEVER gotten any puss?

Do me a favor and grab your tits. Pinch the skin, then grab a bit more and feel the fat, then pinch even harder, well below the deep fat. Yep, that’s the tiny lil muscles that hardly exist. Make those bigger and you won’t be complaining about tie-ins.

I’m pretty sure that’s what he said.

1 Like

I feel like [quote=“mountaingorilla323, post:41, topic:226559”]
Then you don’t know shit about first impressions or city hoes. They want the absolute best for entry.
[/quote]

OK I can’t help but respond to this. YOU don’t seem to know anything about ‘city hoes’. I live in one of the biggest, most pretentious cities in the world. Fucking Dallas, Texas. I can guarantee you I know what girls like in a big city like this. And it’s absolutely not what you think it is. I can guarantee you no girl in this entire city is concerning herself with fucking pec insertions. l already gave you a list of body parts that are more important to women anyway. I have a feeling you just sit around with your ‘bros’ and decide what women do and don’t want, without actual experience with them.

Here’s something that cannot be denied: your body fat is a MUCH bigger issue than anything related to your genetic skeletal/muscular structure. And on top of that, it’s an easy thing to fix.

One more thing: I bet you suck at talking to girls. And I mean this with all sincerity, I would work on THAT more than anything else. Learn to be legitimately funny or an interesting person who interacts well with women, and your body won’t even matter. A well dressed man who can make a girl laugh will get lucky with women far more often than the meathead who treats women like shit.

EDIT: I don’t know why this came up as a response to IronAndMetal, LOL. I suck at internetting.

5 Likes

I pointed out you didn’t add a picture.

the picture came I assumed you were a troll.

I then realised you had no clue about woman and made a joke about woman only being interested in money

you then respond to my telling me I don’t know shit and spout even more ridiculous stuff that backed up my assumption you know nothing about woman.

I’m not sure why everyone else can say your out of shape but you bite when I said it.

work on your game bish boy.

No. 3 long term relationships. But i want to build physical appeal.

@ChickenLittle could we have a woman’s perspective here please?

Is the reason this guy can’t get “bishes” because he has poor chest insertions, or does it have something to do with the fact he’s a total cock?

3 Likes

Lots of people want a better physique. Lots of people are concerned with their chest. Lots of dudes want to look more jacked for the ladies. Let’s move forward.

What’s your plan to get the results you want?

Flipcollar you give way to much good advice to those who don’t listen. I actually cringe seeing it happen time and time again. OP never even once commented on one of your posts, which answered everything. What a shame.

5 Likes

Well… since you asked.
As a woman I have never slept with a man based on his chest insertions, but I am not a city hoe/ bish.

When I read the 2-3 minute comment I busting out laughing. Any woman you can “game” in 2-3 minutes has no idea what pecs are, much less insertions, nor do they care. All they care about is getting paid when it’s over, or in his case, possibly up front.

His attitude towards women is positively sickening.
I get the fact he just wants to get laid without any strings, but damn! I just read the thread and red flags went up. This is one of those dudes you sure as hell don’t turn your back on, or leave your drink unattended. Scary! I am guessing this is the problem WAY more than his appearance. I am not sure if he is trying to come across like this or what, but that’s the vibes I get fron this thread.

So… total cock! And to put it in redneck terms…Even if he had pecs/ insertions I wouldn’t fuck him, with somebody else’s pussy!

25 Likes