Absolutely Worst Pectoralis Ever?

I know I cant believe he wrote something so ridiculous. I would like to apologise for such a stupid comment on behalf of men everywhere.

Right chest guy in gonna teach you with diagrams of how it really is. See below.

:woman: + nice chest = :couple_with_heart:

:person_with_blond_hair: + money = :couple_with_heart:

:joy:

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking this for a long time now. The amount of troll threads around here is mind-boggling.

I’m in agreement with all the trolling theories already asserted, as well as the ridiculousness of this thread. However, I’m going to humor the OP:

Ahem. Cough. Your insertions are normal, you simply have wide-set pecs. A lot of men have wide-set pecs. A lot of women have wide-set breasts. All this means is that you will have more space in between them at the sternum. Many bodybuilders have wide-set pecs - you just won’t see them on the Olympia stage.

A remedy for you? Working on the inner portion of your pecs (flye movements) and building that area more can make it seem like your pecs are less wide-set than they are. It’s also possible that you don’t have any idea where your insertions actually are because they are covered with so much excess tissue. Lose the weight and then reassess. Like @Yogi1 said:

Now I’m going to quote @dchris but tag @Chris_Colucci so he’s sure to notice:

Everybody notices and respects a big Hood (chest). From the bishes at the bar on Saturday night, to the dudes in the prison yard.

Dudes like big pecs so much, they have even invented exercises to work on them!

6 Likes

Dude. That’s fat you’re seeing. You have literally no idea what you’re talking about. Drop 30 lbs and get back to us.

Also: For the guys like you and anyone else reading this thread. I think it’s fair to say that my pecs are pretty well developed. That’s about the LAST thing women comment on. I can’t remember the last time I got a comment about my chest. Possibly never. What women DO notice and comment on are, in order: my ass, legs, shoulders, arms, back, and abs every now and then. Men are WAY more self conscious about their pecs than they should be. Women DO NOT CARE about this.

9 Likes

Maybe a not all trolls just very stupid people. The amount of idiots in the Public is mind boggling.

2 Likes

I’m not going to say that my body is amazing or anything, but the only time any woman has ever commented on my chest is if she’s resting her head on it while we’re watching TV or something. Otherwise, Flip nailed it: Ass, shoulders, and arms and the things most commented on (in that order).

2 Likes

Without revealing all the tricks up my maybe-not-so-large sleeves, we do have several ways to determine legit trolls.

In many cases, I think we’re just seeing a new breed of beginner who knows nothing, reads a little, thinks they know a lot, still asks for help and then explains why the help they’re getting isn’t actually the help they need.

In short, it’s not a troll issue. It’s an “I’m too dumb to realize how dumb I am” issue.

10 Likes

Brahh just grab those 135s, and remember “a chest day a day, keeps the leg day away”…

2 Likes

yeah seems to be happening a lot the past year, like a special-snowflake mix of stubborn and entitled

4 Likes

And in six months these same individuals will feel entitled to educate everyone by giving out advice.

5 Likes

x2

You literally cannot see your insertions, you are too fat.

this is so true. 90% of the comments I get from woman are about my ass. The rest are about my arms.

Well, that’s depressing… Women (and men) only ever comment on my flowing locks.

1 Like

We wouldn’t know :confused:

3 Likes

I’ll comment on your chest, if you’d allow me.

4 Likes

Then the solution is simple: make your backside much, much hairier.

3 Likes

haha, when I finally get around to posting pics I’ll include my ass just for you

2 Likes

one of the gayer things that have been suggested to me today

1 Like

If only it was that easy… hair seems to only grow on my head.