Absolutely NO FAT on My Stomach!

Check out these lean pics!
(picture coming on 2nd post)

Here it is.

Didn’t get the results back yet, but I think that one on the top right looks like an ulcer. o.0

[quote]SWR wrote:
Here it is.

Didn’t get the results back yet, but I think that one on the top right looks like an ulcer. o.0

[/quote]

Wtf?

Had to lay on my left side and swallow a scope so they could look inside my stomach.
I was out completely for the whole thing. It would have been cool to see what they were seeing on the video screen.

I think this would be the T-Nation equivalent of being RickRolled…

Not sure exactly what I was expecting, but I’m pretty sure this was not it.

What are all of those holes and openings? Can I put my fingers in them?

[quote]Mettahl wrote:
What are all of those holes and openings? Can I put my fingers in them?[/quote]

That hole on the top right picture doesn’t look like it’s supposed to be there. I wonder where the stomach acid that might spill out there goes.

I might be eating myself from the inside out.

Colonoscopy?

[quote]ctschneider wrote:
Not sure exactly what I was expecting, but I’m pretty sure this was not it.[/quote]

haha x2

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
Colonoscopy?[/quote]

Not today, but the funny thing was, they asked if I prepped, and “drank the drink”. I didn’t know what they were talking about.

Apparently, my primary care physician recommended a colonoscopy, but the office never told me in any of the paperwork they mailed.

The GI I spoke with today said we can do this now, or wait and do both this and the colonoscopy at a later date. I chose to get this done now, and the colonoscopy later, even though I’ll have to pay another co-pay.

I hope you choked on that scope when they put it in you, bare minimum for posting these pics.

Well, if it’s any consolation, my throat is still a little scratchy when I swallow food, and if I don’t take antacids it hurts like hell whenever I lay down at night, and I only have one aciphex pill left. :-0

Test you for H. Pylori?

[quote]SWR wrote:
Had to lay on my left side and swallow a scope so they could look inside my stomach.
I was out completely for the whole thing. It would have been cool to see what they were seeing on the video screen. [/quote]

no way dude. That’s one thing I cant watch. I cant watch the medical channel on tv when they show the surgeries either. Knock me out for that shit.

[quote]SWR wrote:
Had to lay on my left side and swallow[/quote]

You free sometime this week?

[quote]SWR wrote:
Here it is.

[/quote]

[quote]SWR wrote:
spyoptic wrote:
Colonoscopy?

Not today, but the funny thing was, they asked if I prepped, and “drank the drink”. I didn’t know what they were talking about.

Apparently, my primary care physician recommended a colonoscopy, but the office never told me in any of the paperwork they mailed.

The GI I spoke with today said we can do this now, or wait and do both this and the colonoscopy at a later date. I chose to get this done now, and the colonoscopy later, even though I’ll have to pay another co-pay.
[/quote]

That hole in the top right picture would be your pylorus. The opening between your stomach and your small intestine. If that was indeed an ulcer that had perforated, you would not have left the hospital.

The drink they were refering to is ‘bowel prep’ which ‘cleans’ the intestines so that there is little to no faecal matter remaining in the large intestine. This allows a clear view for the colonscopy. From what I have heard it is pretty unpleasant, so have fun looking forward to that in the future.

HOLY SHIT!

That is weird.

I’m working at the endoscopy station right now. Well I more or less have to.
That hole COULD also be the entry to your appendix or small intestine. Because if you really have a whole in your gastric they would’ve probably told you and did something about it.But I don’t know, I’m no doctor…

There is a chance that you can see part of the colonoscopy. 'Cause once they’re at the top and go back, most of the time they don’t sedate you anymore because you don’t really feel how they’re going back…At least that’s what they say.