T Nation

Absolute Disgrace and Utter Disrespect ...

…To victims of 9/11

This video right here. Please chime in with your opinions, and feel free to 1 star the video and leave a nasty comment.

I felt free to 5 stars that great video and left a nice comment.

And you thought it would be a good idea to link to it and increase both its count view and its search engine ranking?

Just goes to show how incredibly stupid people can be and how much time and energy can be expended in being an idiot.

Everyone is free to have their own opinions, even if they’re not rational or don’t make sense to you.

In what way is this disrespectful to the victims?

If 9/11 was an inside job, as these people believe, then they be doing a huge service to the namesakes of the victims?

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:

If 9/11 was an inside job, as these people believe, then they be doing a huge service to the namesakes of the victims?[/quote]

I’ve seen some suggestions that there were no people on the planes or some bullshit like that. That would be disrespectful to those who died on the planes.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Nominal Prospect wrote:

If 9/11 was an inside job, as these people believe, then they be doing a huge service to the namesakes of the victims?

I’ve seen some suggestions that there were no people on the planes or some bullshit like that. That would be disrespectful to those who died on the planes.[/quote]

I suppose so…

But you have to acknowledge that there’s a difference between intentional disrespect and disrespect which comes about as a byproduct of holding a certain world view.

A lot of people take things far too personally, as if they can’t come to terms with the fact that they live in a world populated by others who hold many opposing views.

These close-minded individuals are a danger to themselves and those around them because they choose to cope with the existence of alien ideologies by pretending that they don’t exist. Then, when they happen to come across one, they tend to react emotionally instead of rationally.

An idea doesn’t have to be true for it to be a “fact”. The idea exists as a factual concept insofar as there are one or more individuals who espouse that idea. Ideas can’t exist without people. To dislike an idea is to dislike a person or group of persons.

Anyone who has studied the remarkable diversity found in nature should never have reason to get offended at anything.

This post should not be construed as an endorsement of multi-cult. I am all for identifying the enemy and duking it out.

That’s DiezelWeazel!

I thought 9/11 was a big hoax. Then I saw this big plane smash into the side of a building and a fireball come out the other side.

Nominal Prospect, conspiracy theorists tend to be the least open minded people.

Old Max there would probably have a very different view if he had been there helping dig bodies out of the wreckage, or if he had a family member in one of the towers. But to each his own, I guess.