Absolut Aztlan

Cute. If they are going to be so “absolut” why not go back to the people who owned that territory before the Spanish empire created Mexico and call it “Aztec-ville,” or whatever? Because those Aztecs were such lovely people.

Open borders will make this a reality soon.

Here’s what I’m holding out for.

And I don’t even drink Absolut.

Where is that from?

The world DOES appear to be fragmenting, as we evolve into electronic feudalism. However, the word I got is that scientists at our labs are working on nanobots that will peacefully lobotomize most of the world. The world is far too violent to allow it to devolve into lots of little nation-states with nukes and bio weapons. We’re to be made as docile as sheep, a serf-class for a tiny elite that remains fully human.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

And I don’t even drink Absolut.[/quote]

Damn it, I don’t want to live in Mexico…

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
However, the word I got is that scientists at our labs are working on nanobots that will peacefully lobotomize most of the world.[/quote]

Too late, television beat them to it by decades.

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
Varqanir wrote:

Damn it, I don’t want to live in Mexico…[/quote]

You don’t have to, Boston.

Vancouver, WCA is just across the water.

WHERE IS THAT MAP FROM??!?!?!

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

There’s no way the UN is taking anything from VA.

Varqanir, where did that map you posted come from?

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

Have you watched the TV show called Jericho. It reminds me of your map a little bit. It occurs after multiple nuclear attacks on U.S. cities breaks the country apart. At the end of this season Texas and a newly formed country with its capital in Wyoming are getting ready to go to war.

Pretty cool show.

Would you believe it if I told you it was from a declassified file I picked up at Langley?

No?

Okay, then. The map is from nowhere else but the fecund crevices of my overactive imagination.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Would you believe it if I told you it was from a declassified file I picked up at Langley?

No?

Okay, then. The map is from nowhere else but the fecund crevices of my overactive imagination.[/quote]

Hmmm…there’s more to this story than meets the eye. Our jests often contain a kernel of truth.

Former C-hristians I-n A-ction man, eh?

[quote]

Varqanir wrote:

BostonBarrister wrote:
Damn it, I don’t want to live in Mexico…

Varqanir wrote:
You don’t have to, Boston.

Vancouver, WCA is just across the water.[/quote]

Hmmm. Victoria and Vancouver are rather nice… Just let me know when it’s going to go down - if it happens before I get out, my property value will go to sh*t before I get a chance to sell (I imagine it would immediately become the new Tijuana up here…).

Last I heard, Absolut issued an apology for the ad. It is actually from an 1830’s map.

(Searched for a news item to link to on this but could not find one. I saw info. at work earlier today.)

They will have to pry California from my cold dead fingers you rat Bas-tards!!

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

Shit. With that map, I become a Canuck. I don’t have enough problems? ;-]

I guess I pack up and move west under those circumstances. The only question is, where?

[quote]bigflamer wrote:
Varqanir wrote:

Shit. With that map, I become a Canuck. I don’t have enough problems? ;-]

I guess I pack up and move west under those circumstances. The only question is, where?

[/quote]

Well we’ve got guns, grass fed beef, open spaces, and freedom in the Western Confederation. You’re welcome if you’re not a quiche eating tree-hugging emo hippie guido douchebag. (no offense to any of the serious left persuasion entering the thread)