ABS

I’m having a hard time getting my abs to pop through…and suggestions?

Tony Little’s Ab Rocker.

“It’s your diet stupid!”

What do you eat and how do you train? If you can’t see your abs, it’s most likely an issue of bodyfat levels.

We need more info. Otherwise, go search the FAQ’s for all the info you will need to know.

Not to be too much of a smartass, but lose some bodyfat, and they’ll pop through.

Stay away from the beer, frat boy.

Lose more fat!

if you’re impatient and don’t want to work for them, see a plastic surgeon and inquire about abdominal etching !!

I can think of five different T-mag ab training programs off the top of my head, all available for free on this site. Have you even tried the previous issues section and the search engine?

Of course, the others are right about diet too.

Thanks guy…but last time I checked my body fat was about 4%. Now what smartass?

Plus all you guys are telling me to eat more to gain weight…I can’t win.

dude, if you are 4% and cannot see your abs you are stevie wonder. 4% is like an A&P chart.

Hey smartass, if you cant see your abs at 4% then you arent 4% and your too fat.

This has to be a joke…too cliched.

You have to work out your LOWER abs, man.

Not necessarily! My kid cousin is 5’9" and weighs 120lb, sitting around 7% I believe, but his abs are invisible.

I suggest you try some heavy loading for your abs. Take a 50lb dumbell and do 3 sets of 10 crunches on the swissball.

If that doesn’t make your abs pop out, then you may just have to gain a lot of muscle and strength first, using big exercises like squats and deadlifts. I barely do any ab exercises but my abs are still pretty huge.

Post a photo. I have to see this.

Wha, CGB? Huh?

That’s the first thing you do when you can’t see your abs…drink beer. Or just drink more beer.

Geez. :wink:

I too would like to see what 4% with no abs looks like.

4% and no abs is like…damn I don’t even have an analogy for that.

scall144,

It’s like screwing your sister; you just don’t do it.

And yes, this is coming from someone who lives in Maine, the incest capital of the world.