T Nation

Abs Training Blitz Cycle


#1


CT,
I did your Abs Training Blitz Cycle the past 10 weeks or so and must say my abs are thicker as a result. Thanks. We'll see how much better they look on stage in 2 days compared to my last competition 12 weeks ago.


#2

[quote]iDrDan wrote:
CT,
I did your Abs Training Blitz Cycle the past 10 weeks or so and must say my abs are thicker as a result. Thanks. We’ll see how much better they look on stage in 2 days compared to my last competition 12 weeks ago. [/quote]

Instagram and twitter are not enough anymore? :wink:

Good job though! And the cool thing is that it will make your abs more responsive in the future because of a better mind-muscle connection.


#3

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]iDrDan wrote:
CT,
I did your Abs Training Blitz Cycle the past 10 weeks or so and must say my abs are thicker as a result. Thanks. We’ll see how much better they look on stage in 2 days compared to my last competition 12 weeks ago. [/quote]

Instagram and twitter are not enough anymore? :wink:

Good job though! And the cool thing is that it will make your abs more responsive in the future because of a better mind-muscle connection.[/quote]

Not sure what that means…I’m not on Instagram or Twitter.

Thanks, though. They did end up looking better. Ab Blitz Cycles for life.


#4

[quote]iDrDan wrote:

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]iDrDan wrote:
CT,
I did your Abs Training Blitz Cycle the past 10 weeks or so and must say my abs are thicker as a result. Thanks. We’ll see how much better they look on stage in 2 days compared to my last competition 12 weeks ago. [/quote]

Instagram and twitter are not enough anymore? :wink:

Good job though! And the cool thing is that it will make your abs more responsive in the future because of a better mind-muscle connection.[/quote]

Not sure what that means…I’m not on Instagram or Twitter.

Thanks, though. They did end up looking better. Ab Blitz Cycles for life.[/quote]

Yes, seems much ticker and more separated