Abs Faked In 300

Film clip interview with Lena Headey, who admits that enhancements were used on the abs of Spartan warriors in “300”(!?)…Oh the humanity!..

Lena Headey is fuckin hot.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Lena Headey is fuckin hot.[/quote]

Really? I thought she just looked scrawny, along with that other chick who played the Oracle.

That was my one complaint about 300–no buff female role-models.

[quote]dragonmamma wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Really?
[/quote]

Really.

Fuck 300. It seems to be every one and thier brother’s favorite movie so it must suck by default.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
dragonmamma wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Really?

Really.[/quote]

Are you sure?

[quote]stumpy wrote:
nephorm wrote:
dragonmamma wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Really?

Really.

Are you sure?[/quote]

Positive.

How do you fake abs? Use florescent lighting so people look really cut or do you really make computer models for everyone’s torso?

Even if they are fake or real so what. I did the 300 rep workout last Wednesday. I did my Westside for Skinny bastards leg workout today. Westside was harder and more fun: no tedious uber-high reps and I get the satisfaction of knowing I’m going to see progress.

The “floor wiper” exercise, the ab exercise the actors perform with a 135 bar, isn’t that hard. The whole workout program is like crossfit…except not as professional. I’m not saying the 300 training is completely worthless. I’m just saying it gets too much hype from people who worship the Bruce lee physique.

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
The “floor wiper” exercise, the ab exercise the actors perform with a 135 bar, isn’t that hard. The whole workout program is like crossfit…except not as professional. I’m not saying the 300 training is completely worthless. I’m just saying it gets too much hype from people who worship the Bruce lee physique. [/quote]

Gym Jones IS basically crossfit with a T-Nation attitude.