Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:
I am listening to P and P and Zombies. It needs more zombies. It definitely helps the story.

I would think Oscar Wilde’s work in a literary smash up could be great if there was an author who could keep up.[/quote]

Or George Bernard Shaw’s Pygmalion: Victorian London is overrun by a zombie plague. Professor Higgins and Colonel Pickering take a zombified flower girl and attempt to pass her off as a lady. [/quote]

Make that a zombified trash man and you have got a book.

Transexual zombies are the new literary “black”.
[/quote]

The garbage man is the flower girl’s father. He can wander in. Have to keep the girl otherwise the parts where a zombie has elocution lessons has to go.[/quote]

I was not a fan of those parts.

There is always blending in a little Crying Game into the mix. Or would that be a whole other peice of work. Something with werewolves.

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:
I am listening to P and P and Zombies. It needs more zombies. It definitely helps the story.

I would think Oscar Wilde’s work in a literary smash up could be great if there was an author who could keep up.[/quote]

Or George Bernard Shaw’s Pygmalion: Victorian London is overrun by a zombie plague. Professor Higgins and Colonel Pickering take a zombified flower girl and attempt to pass her off as a lady. [/quote]

[/quote]

The garbage man is the flower girl’s father. He can wander in. Have to keep the girl otherwise the parts where a zombie has elocution lessons has to go.[/quote]

There is always blending in a little Crying Game into the mix. Or would that be a whole other peice of work. Something with werewolves.[/quote]

I thought teaching a zombie proper manners and speech would be funny, but I forgot that you think my jokes suck. Something with werewolves…have to think on it…

Cautiously looking forward to this. Tim Burton is one of the producers, so that means it will either be great or shit. Hopefully great, probably shit.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[/quote]

There is always blending in a little Crying Game into the mix. Or would that be a whole other peice of work. Something with werewolves.[/quote]

I thought teaching a zombie proper manners and speech would be funny, but I forgot that you think my jokes suck. Something with werewolves…have to think on it…[/quote]

I had forgotten that I thought your jokes suck. But then I try not to dwell on such matters.

New idea, Count of Monte Cristo with dragons. At first I thought Three Musketters but the damn series is four books and that would get old. Not much humor the Count but the dark anger would for well with dragons.

Or an effeminate genie.

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[/quote]

I thought teaching a zombie proper manners and speech would be funny, but I forgot that you think my jokes suck. Something with werewolves…have to think on it…[/quote]

I had forgotten that I thought your jokes suck. But then I try not to dwell on such matters.

New idea, Count of Monte Cristo with dragons. At first I thought Three Musketters but the damn series is four books and that would get old. Not much humor the Count but the dark anger would for well with dragons.

Or an effeminate genie.
[/quote]

Tale of two cities with Vampires maybe?

Grapes of Wraith with Zombies maybe?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[/quote]

Or an effeminate genie.
[/quote]

Tale of two cities with Vampires maybe?

[/quote]

I never have been a fan of Dickens

Actually, Wuthering Heights could use a few more banshees, werewolves or the like.

I just hope someone does not take this too far and add something like dwarfs to The Hobbit. It would ruin that book.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

that is a great idea. Instead of the dustbowl, it would be a zombie apocalypse.

lol

I want to read it.

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:
It was a farking book? O_o

I will definately go see this when it comes out. Looks like a really random story that actually kinda works. [/quote]

It’s funny as a book but not sure how that will transfer into a good movie. Will have to wait and see.

[/quote]

Hrm… looks more action-orientated from the trailer. Was the book titled the same?[/quote]

Yep. Here’s a wiki Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - Wikipedia

edit lol
[/quote]

Late reply, but thanks for the link!

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

I just hope someone does not take this too far and add something like dwarfs to The Hobbit. It would ruin that book. [/quote]

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

I just hope someone does not take this too far and add something like dwarfs to The Hobbit. It would ruin that book. [/quote]
[/quote]
It’s called Humor, Son. Humor.

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[/quote]
It’s called Humor, Son. Humor.[/quote]

others that you might want to read. tried to include a summery

BOLEYN: Tudor Vampire by S. Cincearae
Tudor England. It is during the reign of King Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn. As her time in power nears an end, Anne is greatly disheartened by the false accusations of adultery, high treason and incest she is arrested for, and the cold-heartedness of her father for his lack of defense in her honor. Upon her death, she vows revenge on those who have wronged her, and the simple change of her death sentence from beheading to hanging grants her the opportunity to execute her wish on those who betrayed her. Unknown forces of inconceivable dark magic abounds. Anne discovers she has risen from her grave because of her denouncement of God just moments before her hanging, and resurrects two others from their untimely, wrongful deaths–her brother, George, and her favorite court musician and dear friend, Mark Smeaton. This unlikely trio will drive Whitehall Palace to madness, bringing those closest to Anne to their knees, begging for mercy and forgiveness. Once Anne executes her justice among those who have failed her, the last and final question will be whether Anne will finally have peace, or find comfort in haunting England forever.

Henry VIII:Wolfman by A.E. Moorat
After England’s King Henry VIII is bitten while attempting to save his newborn son from a werewolf attack, he starts to have vivid dreams of being a wolf. Never particularly good at controlling his impulses, the king immediately embarks upon a double life of eating the peasantry, which he finds unfortunately fattening. Anne Boleyn turns into a gloriously happy werewolf even more ravenous than her new husband; Sir Thomas Moore is unjustly accused of lycanthropy; a pair of dangerously incompetent witchfinders careen across the landscape; and Jane Seymour is secretly a werewolf hunter for the Catholic Church

Queen Victoria:Demon Hunter by A.E. Moorat
After ascending to the throne, 18-year-old Victoria has her hands full with matters of state and the heart; when she learns of a clandestine war between humans and demons, however, Victoria’s responsibility to protect the Empire takes on violent, visceral dimensions. With help from a Scooby Gang of rough-and-tumble warriors known as the Protektorate, the self-possessed young monarch must battle demons (a catch-all category including werewolves, zombies and many others), quell a brewing insurrection and protect her beloved Prince Albert, all while maintaining her royal decorum and a stiff upper lip.

Wuthering Bites by Sarah Grey
When a young orphan named Heathcliff is brought to Wuthering Heights by the manor’s owner, Mr. Earnshaw, rumors abound. Yet the truth is more complicated than anyone could guess. Heathcliff’s mother was a member of a gypsy band that roamed the English countryside, slaying vampires to keep citizens safe. But his father was a vampire. Now, even as Heathcliff gallantly fights the monsters who roam the moors in order to protect beautiful, spirited Catherine Earnshaw, he is torn by compassion for his victims -and by his own dark thirst. Though Catherine loves Heathcliff, she fears the vampire in him, and is tempted by the privileged lifestyle their neighbors, the Lintons, enjoy. Forced to choose between wealthy, refined Edgar Linton and the brooding, increasingly dangerous Heathcliff, she makes a fateful decision. And soon Heathcliff, too, must choose - between his hunger, and the woman he will love for all eternity…