Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

Does anyone else think this looks really fucking awesome?

Read the book and it is hilarious.

The same author wrote Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Exactly like the original P and P except there is a zombie infestation and the sisters are trained zombie fighters. :smiley:

I saw an ad for this at the movie theatre and I thought it was a joke, but I hoped that it wasn’t.

It was a farking book? O_o

I will definately go see this when it comes out. Looks like a really random story that actually kinda works.

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:

I will definately go see this when it comes out. Looks like a really random story that actually kinda works. [/quote]

It’s funny as a book but not sure how that will transfer into a good movie. Will have to wait and see.

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:

I will definately go see this when it comes out. Looks like a really random story that actually kinda works. [/quote]

It’s funny as a book but not sure how that will transfer into a good movie. Will have to wait and see.

[/quote]

Hrm… looks more action-orientated from the trailer. Was the book titled the same?

[/quote]

Hrm… looks more action-orientated from the trailer. Was the book titled the same?[/quote]

Yep. Here’s a wiki Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - Wikipedia

edit lol

I’m a bit wary of seeing another Burton film. =/

[/quote]

Hrm… looks more action-orientated from the trailer. Was the book titled the same?[/quote]

edit lol
[/quote]

Wow, I may end up having to buy that book to read.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

edit lol
[/quote]

Wow, I may end up having to buy that book to read. [/quote]

Both the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and the Lincoln one are really good well P and P was already really good but the addition of zombies and ninjas made it fun.

There is also Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters too that I keep meaning to look for.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

edit lol
[/quote]

Wow, I may end up having to buy that book to read. [/quote]

Both the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and the Lincoln one are really good well P and P was already really good but the addition of zombies and ninjas made it fun.

There is also Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters too that I keep meaning to look for.

[/quote]
You have to love the guys humor and imagination.

Lincoln wields a mean Ax, who knew? -lol

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Lincoln wields a mean Ax, who knew? -lol

S
[/quote]

Well he did chop down that cherry tree on top of San Juan Hill with the half written Declaration of Independence in his satchel…

[quote]Stern wrote:
I’m a bit wary of seeing another Burton film. =/ [/quote]

X2

This thread needed a theme picture.

Tyler Durden: Okay, any historic figure.
Jack: I’d fight Gandhi.
Tyler Durden: Good answer.
Jack: How about you?
Tyler Durden: Lincoln.
Jack: Lincoln?
Tyler Durden: Big guy, big reach. Skinny guys fight 'til they’re burger.

I am listening to P and P and Zombies. It needs more zombies. It definitely helps the story.

I would think Oscar Wilde’s work in a literary smash up could be great if there was an author who could keep up.

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:
I am listening to P and P and Zombies. It needs more zombies. It definitely helps the story.

I would think Oscar Wilde’s work in a literary smash up could be great if there was an author who could keep up.[/quote]

Or George Bernard Shaw’s Pygmalion: Victorian London is overrun by a zombie plague. Professor Higgins and Colonel Pickering take a zombified flower girl and attempt to pass her off as a lady.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

I would think Oscar Wilde’s work in a literary smash up could be great if there was an author who could keep up.[/quote]

Or George Bernard Shaw’s Pygmalion: Victorian London is overrun by a zombie plague. Professor Higgins and Colonel Pickering take a zombified flower girl and attempt to pass her off as a lady. [/quote]

Make that a zombified trash man and you have got a book.

Transexual zombies are the new literary “black”.

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:

Or George Bernard Shaw’s Pygmalion: Victorian London is overrun by a zombie plague. Professor Higgins and Colonel Pickering take a zombified flower girl and attempt to pass her off as a lady. [/quote]

Make that a zombified trash man and you have got a book.

Transexual zombies are the new literary “black”.
[/quote]

The garbage man is the flower girl’s father. He can wander in. Have to keep the girl otherwise the parts where a zombie has elocution lessons has to go.