Please see the pencil edit icon above and post your labs in list format with ranges.
Please post all lab work, not just selected items.
250iu hCG twice a week, please no not report doses by volumes, always mg, iu etc.
You will need to donate blood routinely and should before starting T. If HTC gets higher blood services will reject you.
Avoid iron fortified foods and supplements.
Please read the stickies found here: https://forums.t-nation.com/t/about-the-t-replacement-category/38/2?u=ksman
- advice for new guys - need more info
- things that damage your hormones
- protocol for injections
- finding a TRT doc
Your T dose seems excessive, all the more risk for high HTC.
* self inject 50mg T cyp twice a week
* 0.5mg anastrozole with each injection
* 250iu hCG SC with each injection
Ask to get labs at 6 weeks.
Do labs, always, halfway between injections to avoid lab timing change artifacts.