About to Cycle. Need Advice

Im about to cycle LTL T-400 (800mg/week) with LTL dianabol at50 mg a day. I just got into lifting and Im wondering if this is too advanced for me.

You’ve been lifting for 2 weeks and you plan on going on a cycle?

yes it is, lift for at least 3 years and try to be at least 25yo…

I agree with these guys. You are in muscle building prime being new to the gym. You will grow as long as you eat right, train hard and rest. I think 3 years of hard training should be the primary focus for you right now. How old are you??

BOT

[quote]johnnytang24 wrote:
You’ve been lifting for 2 weeks and you plan on going on a cycle?[/quote]

WOAH!!!

No. No. No. No. No.

No.

Seriously. No.

this is me…

I can bench like 225 lbs for 8 reps

i can deadlift 405 lbs for 1 rep

a squat 315 lbs for about 7 good reps

Im 5’9 and 175lbs

I already took 40 mg of my dbol today so its a little late

a) this is a troll

b) just for fun, what does "i can bench ‘like’ " mean?

c) if you just started lifting two weeks ago, there’s no way you do any of that

I don’t blame you for thinking that but I just have freaky genetics.

“i can bench like” means thats the most I have ever done 225lbs for good reps.

and I’m not kidding you. My dad was a decorated wrestler in his day and its just genetics.

You look like you’re 16

this is all just plain wrong. if you took the dbol today, fine, stop it… its just one day. reach your natural peak before you start to cycle. and when you do… start off at a much lower dosage. 20 lbs is not unlikely from a first cycle of just 500mg of a long acting test. you are making a mistake. if you are a genetic freak maximize that potential. the one day of dbol isnt gonna hurt you if you just stop it cold turkey… suppression would be VERY VERY minimal.

He’s gotta be a troll…

He posted to rate my physiques as well…

[quote]Hitmanhart wrote:
this is me…

I can bench like 225 lbs for 8 reps

i can deadlift 405 lbs for 1 rep

a squat 315 lbs for about 7 good reps

Im 5’9 and 175lbs

I already took 40 mg of my dbol today so its a little late[/quote]

Wow! You look just like me…when I was 12.

-M

Eh… i always like to throw my 2 cents in… his story doesnt add up… i agree with troll accusation…

bmc

What idiot puts his face on the picture on a steroid forum anyhow… Really dont understand people sometimes…

funny stuff…2 weeks and “like” 225 for 8. phenome right here. i guess its the wrong section for modesty. well no matter how bad everyone bashes you, you can always be happy that girls “will ‘always’ love my body” haha

ok boys thanks!. I’m not a troll. I’m 19 not 12 just for the record.

im going to post my pic and stats when I’m done my cycle and you will see I’m legit.

I didn’t mean to come off as a troll and i don’t understand whats not adding up.

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
What idiot puts his face on the picture on a steroid forum anyhow… Really dont understand people sometimes… [/quote]

Steroids are perfectly legal where i live.

[quote]Hitmanhart wrote:

I didn’t mean to come off as a troll and i don’t understand whats not adding up. [/quote]

your story

[quote]ericbyrnesjr wrote:
Hitmanhart wrote:

I didn’t mean to come off as a troll and i don’t understand whats not adding up.

your story[/quote]

Thanks for the post buddy!

i can maybe, bench like, uh…400 probly once or twice