? about Sudden Flu, Side from Anastrozole

So Monday morning about 4am, woke up with a terror of a flu, 102F, and a pulse rate hovering around 150bpm.

Any chance that could be from anastrozole? I’m 2 weeks into taking it 1mg a day, after having had some sensitive nipples and my e2 got up to 68 pg/ml.

My test c and anastrozole are both pharma, sent a message in to my doc, but no response. I have a feeling though, folks here are going to be more in the know. Also, the test-c and anastrozole are the ONLY things I’m taking right now, and it’s for trt. (Test C at 200mg E2W.)

If relevant, my last T injection was Friday prior to the monday flu fun.

1mg of adex a day?

Sounds like you crashed your E2. How long have you been taking that dose of adex?

Get some bloodwork to verify but that’s a pretty high dose of adex for TRT. Hell on 750mg/wk of test I’m only on 0.5mg adex EOD.

[quote]nooberific wrote:
1mg of adex a day?

Sounds like you crashed your E2. How long have you been taking that dose of adex?

Get some bloodwork to verify but that’s a pretty high dose of adex for TRT. Hell on 750mg/wk of test I’m only on 0.5mg adex EOD.[/quote]
Anastrozole, yes.

Could the E2 have crashed this quickly? By my reckon, been taking that anastrozole dose for 17 days now.

Next scheduled bloodwork is in about 4 weeks, but I can pin down the doc for faster if need be. Reason I ask, is I read in another thread about T flu, which I’ve not had, and this flu came out of nowhere, but by Monday night it was fully resolved. (Sonofagoat, I forgot to mention the quick nature of the flu.)

Doc had to consult with an endo to get the 1mg a day dose, my assumption is he wanted to get my E2 back to lab range (<29pg/ml) and then home in on a maintenance dose. I’m figuring what will happen is we’ll crash me out, and then start stepping back on the dosage.

[quote]nooberific wrote:
1mg of adex a day?

Get some bloodwork to verify but that’s a pretty high dose of adex for TRT. Hell on 750mg/wk of test I’m only on 0.5mg adex EOD.[/quote]
Anastrozole, yes.

Could the E2 have crashed this quickly? By my reckon, been taking that anastrozole dose for 17 days now.

Next scheduled bloodwork is in about 4 weeks, but I can pin down the doc for faster if need be. Reason I ask, is I read in another thread about T flu, which I’ve not had, and this flu came out of nowhere, but by Monday night it was fully resolved. (Sonofagoat, I forgot to mention the quick nature of the flu.)

Doc had to consult with an endo to get the 1mg a day dose, my assumption is he wanted to get my E2 back to lab range (<29pg/ml) and then home in on a maintenance dose. I’m figuring what will happen is we’ll crash me out, and then start stepping back on the dosage.

Hmmm if it went and came that fast I guess it could be test flu. Not knowing your bloodwork it’s impossible for us to really tell you if you’re taking too much adex or not. I ran adex at 1mg ed for like 3 days and it crashed me pretty bad. Had to back it up to 0.5 eod.

It’s dense but, this is me:

I do believe that is up to date.

and from the date of that last post, I’m 14 doses in on the adex/anastrozole. Glad I wrote that last one.

no rational physician would prescribe 1 mg of adex a day. I’m sorry but I don’t believe you.

[quote]helpmeimsmall wrote:
no rational physician would prescribe 1 mg of adex a day. I’m sorry but I don’t believe you. [/quote]
lol. You should think about what you wrote.
Rational? He started me on test-c at 100mg every 3 weeks…

Luckily, I’m not here for you, or your beliefs. I’ve got an upcoming blood check to see how far it’s impacted my e2. All I know is my libido is dead as a doorknob. That however is a much different subject than this, and you’re more than welcome to post your vaunted opinion in my t thread if you’d like.

No libido? This happened to me when I took 1mg of adex.

Believe him. I just saw an Endo who prescribed me Arimidex 1mg/day. There’s unfortunately a great number of incompetent doctors.

[quote]nooberific wrote:
No libido? This happened to me when I took 1mg of adex.[/quote]
None, wife keeps trying though.

That’s fucking emasculating. lol.

If I can get my blood test next week, we can check my e2 as it is now, and then adjust dose before it crashes out. Woke up today feeling the best I have in a while physically, so I might be getting into a better e2 range.

[quote]EZTest wrote:
Believe him. I just saw an Endo who prescribed me Arimidex 1mg/day. There’s unfortunately a great number of incompetent doctors.[/quote]

At least one reason for that.
Seems at least my insurance won’t cover it if the prescription is different from 1mg/day. In my doctor’s case though, he had to talk to an endo to find the dose. I suggested 3mg a week until the e2 was in range, and the endo came back with 1mg daily until time ends.

So if I want it or need it, it will be prescribed at 1mg a day, or I pay the $7 a pill for it.

[quote]dbmata wrote:

[quote]EZTest wrote:
Believe him. I just saw an Endo who prescribed me Arimidex 1mg/day. There’s unfortunately a great number of incompetent doctors.[/quote]

Seems at least my insurance won’t cover it if the prescription is different from 1mg/day. In my doctor’s case though, he had to talk to an endo to find the dose. I suggested 3mg a week until the e2 was in range, and the endo came back with 1mg daily until time ends.

So if I want it or need it, it will be prescribed at 1mg a day, or I pay the $7 a pill for it.[/quote]

Do they sell it 1 pill at a time or something? Just cut the things and dose accordingly.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]dbmata wrote:

[quote]EZTest wrote:

So if I want it or need it, it will be prescribed at 1mg a day, or I pay the $7 a pill for it.[/quote]

Do they sell it 1 pill at a time or something? Just cut the things and dose accordingly.
[/quote]

Yeah, that’s the plan once the e2 is under control. I’ll suggest a dose to my doctor, he’ll disagree, and the monkey shall chase the weasel.

Probably eventually hit a point where it’s .5mg eod?

I told my doc I was on 500mg/week test E and he gave me adex 1mg e3d. 1mg a day is how much Bostin loyd was taking for reference on how high that is lol. Im not a fan of him but I’m simply saying he was claiming to be on the upwards of 12g of gear and was using 1mg adex a day. your doctor is incompetent

[quote]Hardw0rk wrote:
I told my doc I was on 500mg/week test E and he gave me adex 1mg e3d. 1mg a day is how much Bostin loyd was taking for reference on how high that is lol. Im not a fan of him but I’m simply saying he was claiming to be on the upwards of 12g of gear and was using 1mg adex a day. your doctor is incompetent [/quote]
Incompetent? No.

So that adex you were on, was that before or after you had gyno?

Is Bostin Loyd now someone to look up to?

The dude is a fucking idiot.

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Is Bostin Loyd now someone to look up to?

The dude is a fucking idiot.[/quote]
Is that some shitshow that I should read up on?