About PCT & First Cycle

Hell everyone, thanks in advance for ur answers!, this is a great site I have recently discovered surfing the web.

Stats:
5’11
28 y/o
10 years training
235lbs
15% fat
Rugby player frame
Never used roids before

Planning to do this:
W1-10 Sustanon 250 once a week
W1-10 Nolva 20mg/d
W13-16 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Considering for kickstart Dbol W1-4 or 500 MG of Sustanon the first week.

1. Do I need to use the Nolva since day 1, or I have to wait for any gino signs?

2. Is this cycle to “mild” for a guy like me?, considering my stats and also that is my 1st cycle and I want to avoid secondary efects like acne (due to I earn some extra bucks modeling)

3)What will be tha main difference between using Arimidex and Nolva…Do I have to use both of them?

Thank you very much guys! I am planning this since long time and well I am planning to this just once, just to move forward from the plateau I am…

Imo it’d be better to increase your dose and go down to 8 weeks.

Use an AI on cycle (read the stickies!). Save the nolva for PCT.

I would keep your sust running at 500 for the whole thing. Also drop running nolv and replace with Adex or Letro on stand by. You don’t know how your going to react to one drug why complicate it?

Have you read the stickies at the top of the page? Most of your questions are answered there.

Sus is good but for a first cycle I would rec test cyp/eth. The reason I would rec this is because with sus ur levels with fluctuate. Also if you insist on using sus then you are prob gona wana do it bump it to 500 a week and pin EOD due to the dif half lifes of the compounds. This will allow you to keep your levels more steady.

Also I would sub out the nolva for an AI such as adex. Dbol is good to jump start to a cycle as well and will give you fast strength gains as well as weight gains but its mostly water and will come off when you drop the dbol. Taking the AI will help you keep the bloat down though. If you need any questions awnsered im open to pm.

Thanks to all u guys, im gonna redesign my cycle and posted again so u can check how it looks…