About Eggs

All know the nedeed of cooking white eggs, because of eating raws eggs is that they are poorly absorbed and contain a large amount of a glycoprotein called -avidin- . Avidin attached itself to -biotine-.

Once that avidin-biotin forms a bond, the body can´t break it apart. For allowing to absorb about 98% of proteins, we have to cook them. But, do it occurs the same with a yolk?

No

They say the yolk raw is actually better absorbed but your really picking at minutia just eat your eggs how you like em

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
No

They say the yolk raw is actually better absorbed but your really picking at minutia just eat your eggs how you like em

Phill[/quote]

Thanks again Phil. I eat 2 yolks at day, but in my cittuing diet I´m trying research some meals for my pleasure. If I eat un my first meal 10 egg whites and one yolk hard-boiled with flax seed bread and red rice, maybe i´ll try to put un whole egg between bread, as a famous spanish sandwich and cook at oven

it´s seems to me that yolk can be a little raw, for this reason i asked at T-FORUM about the absorbtion of yolk. Or at night, in my las meal, maybe I put one egg above the brocolli and cook at oven…I don´t know…

I’m guessing English isn’t your first Lang. as it’s “and cook IN oven” but as long as it isn’t, good enough!

As far as the yolk is concerned, people on elitefts.com suggest eating them raw. They have certain guidelines on there such as: buy organic eggs, check for no cracks in the shell, and of course make sure they are fresh.

Only 1 in every 30,000 eggs will make you sick if you consume them raw, I’ve tried it but don’t have a taste for it. The egg whites kind of burn going down, but that’s just me. Hope that helped!

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
I’m guessing English isn’t your first Lang. as it’s “and cook IN oven” but as long as it isn’t, good enough!

As far as the yolk is concerned, people on elitefts.com suggest eating them raw. They have certain guidelines on there such as: buy organic eggs, check for no cracks in the shell, and of course make sure they are fresh.

Only 1 in every 30,000 eggs will make you sick if you consume them raw, I’ve tried it but don’t have a taste for it. The egg whites kind of burn going down, but that’s just me. Hope that helped!
[/quote]

Sorry for my english, i´m from Spain and I try all understand me. So my concern isn´t eat eggs row, I want the great assimilation, if i take yolk at night, in my pre bed time, for expemple, i want to absorb the nutrients of yolk, I want saturated fat flow for my blood, feeling how it go into enhance the testosterone production. do you understand me? I want efectiveness.

P.d. too much interesant elitefts