About Chocolate Milk

How about low fat milk and molasses??? No HFCS.

TNT

[quote]SSC wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
KTM_racer wrote:
I suggest googling “chocolate milk after workout” I found a ton of helpful stuff, obviously it’s not going to be as good as Surge because it’s engineered to be a optimal post recovery drink. When I was working as a medic at motocross races they say to drink chocolate milk because after a crash you have a drop in blood sugar, chocolate milk has high carbs which refuels you, and is a fair source of protein for the recommended amount along with the calcium and other nutrients and Hell it just tastes amazing. Don’t expect major results but it can’t hurt, stuff yourself with some tuna or unsalted trail mix and your protein source should be right up there.

oh my god a can of tuna and a glass of chocolate milk for post workout? Fuck that.

SSC when I run out of carb powder I usually have a glass of skim milk and a banana, fuck this chocolate milk and tuna shit lol

Were you using dextrose as well? I can’t remember… I remember in one of your threads (bastard) you said you had been buying either dex or mel.[/quote]

I use waxy maize.

[quote]TNT-CDN wrote:
How about low fat milk and molasses??? No HFCS.

TNT[/quote]

I don’t know why molasses triggered this memory but I saw this guy at the gym a few months back carrying around one of those plastic containers in the shape of a bear and chugging honey out of it during his workout. It was odd.