Abomb Sides

[quote]getfast24 wrote:
a SERM is going to be much more effective at minimizing estrogenic side effects with drol an an AI.[/quote]

In my personal experience this is not true. I understand what studies say but science is not always correct. I have a lot of experience with anadrol and noveldex and anadrol and arimidex and I would never use noveldex over arimidex again. I know many others who feel the same way. I am VERY susceptible to gyno and the arimidex inhibits it and it has gotten rid of any I have gotten in the past.
I know now you will come back with a scientific study that proves noveldex works and arimidex does not. All I am saying is that when I have used anadrol, arimidex has been great at stopping gyno and reducing water retention. I have used anadrol with noveldex also and it also stops the gyno if I start the noveldex the same day I start the a-drol. However it does nothing to inhibit water retention. With arimidex I can wait till I feel my nipples itching a bit before starting it and there is really no water retention with it. This is just my personal experience I am not a Dr. or a pharmacologist.

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
Anadrol doesn’t aromatize so i really don’t see how an A.I could help at all!

I personally would listen to game over on this one and use the nolv.

Keep in mind i am a newbie but regardless of the fact anadrol doesn’t convert to estrogen so how could a-dex help?

JUDGE[/quote]
Arimidex worked wonders for me in stopping and getting rid of anadrol induced gyno in the past. Again, I sm not a Dr. or scientist. I will continue to use arimidex because I know it is effective for me. If someone asks a question and I have had the same problem and solved it I am going to tell them what worked for me no matter what is supposed to work.

[quote]getfast24 wrote:
a SERM is going to be much more effective at minimizing estrogenic side effects with drol an an AI.[/quote]

We all know this is what the literature says buddy.
As you can see, there are a lot of guys here who say otherwise with regard to drol though. Why didn’t you use your own experience as a backdrop to what you said?

Or do you actually have any experience with it?
Maybe that’s the problem here.

I thought one of the main reasons that winstrol combined so well with anadrol was because it was an anti progesterone. Therefore blocking progesterone induced gyno. I understand that adex will limit the risk of gyno if an aromatizing steroid like test is being used along with it. But in theory wouldn’t the inclusion of both adex and winstrol be a better option for gyno control in a cycle containing both anadrol and test?

[quote]2thepain wrote:
I thought one of the main reasons that winstrol combined so well with anadrol was because it was an anti progesterone. Therefore blocking progesterone induced gyno. I understand that adex will limit the risk of gyno if an aromatizing steroid like test is being used along with it. But in theory wouldn’t the inclusion of both adex and winstrol be a better option for gyno control in a cycle containing both anadrol and test?[/quote]

100% correct, and full agreement with this.
Further, I won’t take drol at all unless it is in conjunction with winstrol period.

And yep, definitely adex throughout a test/drol/win cycle imo. But I will run adex in any test based cycle of more than 400 week.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
2thepain wrote:
I thought one of the main reasons that winstrol combined so well with anadrol was because it was an anti progesterone. Therefore blocking progesterone induced gyno. I understand that adex will limit the risk of gyno if an aromatizing steroid like test is being used along with it. But in theory wouldn’t the inclusion of both adex and winstrol be a better option for gyno control in a cycle containing both anadrol and test?

100% correct, and full agreement with this.
Further, I won’t take drol at all unless it is in conjunction with winstrol period.

And yep, definitely adex throughout a test/drol/win cycle imo. But I will run adex in any test based cycle of more than 400 week.[/quote]

Cool, I’m glad we are on the same page. Anadrol is the one drug that gave me gyno in past cycles. I plan on using it again this winter because I love the strength and size gains. But this time I will be using winstrol and adex so I expect so further gyno issues.

Sounds like nolva works for some and adex for others. I have no experience with drol. Got my hands on some and want to try in a future cycle. I plan to run winny with it, that much is certain. I can take nolva and if that’s not working then I can go with the adex. Seems like the best approach.

i guess i must be a genetic freak when it comes to oxymetholone. i have yet to even have a flare up from anadrol… ive used it at dosages up to 100mg/day at lengths of 4wks with nothing.

bmc

Nolva

Is it unnecessary to use cabergoline if you have winstrol to run alongside your Drol?
I wasnt aware it had that much of a profound effect?
And between winny and adex, your progesterone problems and estrogen problems will be null and void?

Joe

[quote]Joe Joseph wrote:
Is it unnecessary to use cabergoline if you have winstrol to run alongside your Drol?
And between winny and adex, your progesterone problems and estrogen problems will be null and void?

Joe[/quote]

Caber controls prolactin, not progesterone. So unless you are running a Nor-19 like Deca or Tren there would be no need to use caber/bromo.

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
i guess i must be a genetic freak when it comes to oxymetholone. i have yet to even have a flare up from anadrol… ive used it at dosages up to 100mg/day at lengths of 4wks with nothing.[/quote]

Some people do not get gyno no matter what they use and at what dose. While others, like myself, have to be very careful to include preventative measures with most cycles.

Well a-dex seems to work fine from a lot of your experiences.

B.T.W i should have thought my opinion and never posted it!

I would still like to know the science behind it?

P.S i’m not asking this to be a prick but out of curiousity.

Does any one know how and what it specifically does?

And not to beat a dead horse here but odviously it doesn’t help by lowering estrogen.

Should i just leave well enough alone?

I thought that the progesterone/prolactin sides caused estrogen to rise, resulting in the gyno etc… this is why an serm WOULD work and an AI doesnt…

I believe JoeBlow though, which leads me to suggest that we dont know the full action of arimidex…?

JJ

sorry to go a little OT, but holy shit Joe, you must have the highest posts per day ratio EVER!

Not knocking you for it but I just clicked on the steroid forum and your name was on everyone of the 7 top posts haha!

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
sorry to go a little OT, but holy shit Joe, you must have the highest posts per day ratio EVER!

Not knocking you for it but I just clicked on the steroid forum and your name was on everyone of the 7 top posts haha! [/quote]

LOL! I know… truth is, i came back to the UK to a non-existent life and i got nothing better to do than train, eat and post…
I a sad bastard really…!

Joe

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Joe Joseph wrote:

Joe

Caber controls prolactin, not progesterone. So unless you are running a Nor-19 like Deca or Tren there would be no need to use caber/bromo.[/quote]

OH yeah… i got confused. Thanks pain!

Joe