Abomb Sides

What ancillary drugs can be taken to reduce abomb sides, like bloat and gyno.

stupid

I have heard that you can use winstrol with your drol to keep the side’s low.

There’s an interesting read specifically on this type of cycle if you can find it.

Good luck,
The Judge

nolvadex

Read up on short two week cycles of anadrol and winstrol in combination. And definetely keep nolva on hand just in case.

I have had one two weeker with 100mg drol and 50mg winny a day, and have just started second two-weeker. Both times i got sligtly sore nipples the second day. Took 20mg nolva that day only and after that nipple soreness went away.

other sides are elevated blood pressure and a bit of a back pump.

You should try an H-bomb.

The new and improved weapon of destruction.

I would shelter in some type of a concrete bunker or bomb shelter in order to protect my self from A Bombs.

i dont think hes talking about anadrol…a bomb is that shitty prohormone made by the same company that makes t bomb

Yes, and the communist Chinese have both, so, beware.

[quote]Poacher1632 wrote:
i dont think hes talking about anadrol…a bomb is that shitty prohormone made by the same company that makes t bomb[/quote]

Seems like there’s some confused ppl out there. To set the record straight:
abombs=anadrol=drol=oxymetholone=anadrol 50

Appreciate the responses guys.

My bad. Thanks for clearing it up.

I love anadrol. Im about to run it as a kick start to my eth/deca cycle.

I find Armidex is good at controlling the sides in a big way.

[quote]Poacher1632 wrote:
My bad. Thanks for clearing it up.

[/quote]

Poacher,

I see where than can be confusing. I’ve come across that stuff and T-Bomb by same manufacturer. No biggie.

[quote]SmittyTheOx wrote:
I love anadrol. Im about to run it as a kick start to my eth/deca cycle.

I find Armidex is good at controlling the sides in a big way.[/quote]

How much adex are you taking?

Arimidex would be your best bet. It eliminates estrogen instead of just blocking the receptor site as with noveldex. This will cut down on water retention as well as any gyno that may accompany your cycle.
I don’t think you would need more then .25-.5 mgs a day of arimidex. Although I have known competitors who will use up to 4mgs a day so they can use test, a-drol, d-bol ect. up to the day of their contest. For your goals, of course, 4mgs a day is unnecessary.

Anadrol doesn’t aromatize so i really don’t see how an A.I could help at all!

I personally would listen to game over on this one and use the nolv.

Keep in mind i am a newbie but regardless of the fact anadrol doesn’t convert to estrogen so how could a-dex help?

JUDGE

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
Anadrol doesn’t aromatize so i really don’t see how an A.I could help at all!

I personally would listen to game over on this one and use the nolv.

Keep in mind i am a newbie but regardless of the fact anadrol doesn’t convert to estrogen so how could a-dex help?

JUDGE[/quote]

You said you’re a noob yourself dude. Why are you advising someone on this shit when you yourself have shit for cycles under your belt, and shit for experience with AI’s also?

Cmon judge, the guy before you is a former national level NPC bodybuilder. Let the guys who know wtf they’re talking about advise people here.

a SERM is going to be much more effective at minimizing estrogenic side effects with drol an an AI.