T Nation

Abnormalities In Physique

[quote]I’m right handed but my chest & traps are bigger on my left side.

///

I’m right handed but I’m a stronger bench presser on my left side.[/quote]

Makes sense. If your right arm is working harder than your left - then the left side of your torso must pick up the slack for your weaker arm, thus slowly getting stronger.

On a separate note, my left arm is about 1/2 an inch smaller than my right… BUT MY LEFT IS STRONGER. Cool huh?

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
dez6485 wrote:
man, im stoked that im the one that gets to give this response:

“this question’s been asked 1000 times on this site, learn how to use the search, newb”

basically every post has been discussed before in an article. i love how the internet makes dick heads feel big.[/quote]

i think you need to relax there austin bicep, it was a joke. besides the fact that anyone thats even been going to gym for a solid month and doing the reading they should have done would have already known the answer to your question.

i mean, so youve been in the gym a little bit and youre now measuring your biceps and notice theres a slight discrepancy…unless one arm is 15" and the other is 21", and youve trained them exactly the same, thus have no idea how they could be so different, then you dont have some “abnormality”. unless theres a fucking alien head growing out of the larger one, thats not fucking abnormal.

i mean, since you already called me a dickhead.

[quote]dez6485 wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
dez6485 wrote:

“this question’s been asked 1000 times on this site, learn how to use the search, newb”

basically every post has been discussed before in an article. i love how the internet makes dick heads feel big.

i think you need to relax there austin bicep, it was a joke. besides the fact that anyone thats even been going to gym for a solid month and doing the reading they should have done would have already known the answer to your question.

i mean, so youve been in the gym a little bit and youre now measuring your biceps and notice theres a slight discrepancy…unless one arm is 15" and the other is 21", and youve trained them exactly the same, thus have no idea how they could be so different, then you dont have some “abnormality”. unless theres a fucking alien head growing out of the larger one, thats not fucking abnormal.

i mean, since you already called me a dickhead.[/quote]

i apologize fore my previous comment im just very accustomed to assholes on the net and cant tell the difference between joke and actuall agression. my bad

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
dez6485 wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
dez6485 wrote:

basically every post has been discussed before in an article. i love how the internet makes dick heads feel big.

i mean, since you already called me a dickhead.

i apologize fore my previous comment im just very accustomed to assholes on the net and cant tell the difference between joke and actuall agression. my bad
[/quote]

In that case, youll be receiving a ticking package in about two days with no return address. dont open it. ummm, in fact, throw it in the ocean or a deep lake.