T Nation

ABCDE Diet?

Anybody try the ABCDE diet? I have once before and got good results, but only did one bulk and one cutting cycle though. Theoretically it makes sense.

[quote]Eric Cartman wrote:
Anybody try the ABCDE diet? I have once before and got good results, but only did one bulk and one cutting cycle though. Theoretically it makes sense.[/quote]

You mean the diet from waaaay back in the MM2K days? If so, yeah, I tried it, and it didn’t work for my body.

It blows…I got fatter and smaller each cycle. And I stuck with it for WAAAAY too long. And this was when I was 19-20ish, in my prime muscle building years. A colossal waste. Now I’m in a bad mood. Thanks…

what is it tkd,ckd?

For those of you to lazy to use google, its basically a caloric cycling diet. No that doesn’t explain it all, look it up if you want that.
Yes, there is a reason no one knows about it years and years later…

[quote]DNIC75 wrote:
For those of you to lazy to use google, its basically a caloric cycling diet. No that doesn’t explain it all, look it up if you want that.
Yes, there is a reason no one knows about it years and years later…[/quote]

It is the definition of why you don’t jump on the fad bandwagon when it comes to training.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
DNIC75 wrote:

It is the definition of why you don’t jump on the fad bandwagon when it comes to training.[/quote]

Hey, Phillips was a good businessman.

[quote]itsthetimman wrote:
Professor X wrote:
DNIC75 wrote:

It is the definition of why you don’t jump on the fad bandwagon when it comes to training.

[/quote]

He was. There is no doubt about that. I tried that shit for a few months and just wasted my time when I could have been making progress. The only good thing was that it helped me understand just how many calories I needed to see gains in body weight. It gave me a gauge of where my metabolic rate was in terms of calories I used daily.

Agreed, he was a great businessman. His “Myoplex” drinks were the thing back in the day. Of course all of this has nothing to do with the OP’s question.

[quote]itsthetimman wrote:

[/quote]