ABC Knew about Epstein

Again just from skimming quick articles on google and they seem to be coming to the same conclusion that the CNN one did. That it’s far from certain to suggest it couldn’t happen from hanging. You said it was effectively impossible to break it but multiple people are saying that’s not accurate. It seems like more weight is being given to the person who looked at it hired by Epstein’s brother and less to the medical examiner who did it and other experts. See below.

strong textSampson quickly responded to Baden’s comments, saying, “I stand firmly behind our determination of the cause and manner of death for Mr. Epstein. The cause is hanging, the manner is suicide,” she said.

Other experts have said injuries to the hyoid bone do happen in suicidal hangings, and while not common are more likely to happen in hangings involving older people. Epstein was 66.

NBC News medical correspondent John Torres noted that hyoid fractures are more likely for older adults, and studies show they occur in roughly 25% of hanging deaths and 35% of strangulation deaths."strong text

I’m not taking a side really either way, but it would seem like the idea that this couldn’t happen in a hangin is false. Not to say that he wasn’t strangled or whatever. But the idea that overwhelming evidence exists that he didn’t kill himself still seems to be absent. Shitty prisons or understaffed prisons and circumstantial evidence aren’t enough for me to have a strong leaning one way or the other. Again just from what I’ve skimmed quickly through google.

Half truths are what the media takes in. And keep in mind Epstein partied with the big wigs at most of the networks

For example, it is true hyoid fractures are more common in older adults — older adults who are frail and elderly (or extremely fat).

Epstein was in good health and robust. Almost certainly on TRT, too, given his sex life. Not remotely frail.

1 Like

This is still all circumstantial evidence at best. And I’m not sure why these medical people would lie. Why would our assumption be that multiple medical experts are wrong here but the one that the Epstein family hired is correct? And he didn’t perform the autopsy.

You went from those fractures can’t occur from hangings to they can occur in older adults but you don’t think Epstein fits that bill. You’re assuming he’s on TRT and you’re assuming you know anything about his health and bone strength based on pictures of him?

Again I have no idea what the truth is but I think the current evidence hardly points one way or the other. I’m an Occam’s Razor type for the most part.

Just because Clinton and Trump were both big Epstein fans doesn’t make me jump to the fact that either of them had him killed. They both have allegations of everything under the sun what would be one more thing they could easily deny? We already know they are scumbags.

“A retrospective study of 175 cases of suicidal hangings over a five-year period found that fractures of the hyoid bone and associated cartilages – the injuries the medical examiner found in Jeffrey Epstein’s throat – were detected in 68% of cases, and that the proportion of fractures increased with the age of the deceased. A prospective study of 40 cases of suicidal hangings over a three-year period found fractures of neck structures in 19 cases (47.5%), more commonly in the study’s older men. Six of those decedents (15%) had fractures of both the hyoid bone and thyroid cartilage. In the most recently published series, fractures of the neck skeleton were present in 72.5% of suicidal hangings. The data revealed in the peer-reviewed scientific literature does not support Baden’s statement that “hanging does not cause these broken bones, and homicide does.”`

“Baden’s allegations are broad, unfounded in science, and conspiratorial.”

Jeffrey “Farmer Burns” Epstein.

1 Like

Has anyone explained why the noose doesn’t have blood on it? His neck is bloody as hell, like someone took a wire to it.

Why would he mess around making a noose out of bed sheets if there were electrical cords in his cell?
Sloppy job Hillary. Real Sloppy.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

If Hillary did it, there would be no blood…left.

Apparently the bunk bed he is alleged to have used to hang himself on was shorter than him. The whole story is highly implausible.

@Jewbacca - How come you see right through this but believe the official US government story on the Iran situation? You think they wouldn’t lie about one thing but would cover up the murder of a high profile pedophile linked to Trump and other “important” people? I don’t get it.

My Occam’s Razor take:

Jeffrey Epstein, pedophile ringmaster, was arrested. Names of many uber powerful and rich people will be exposed, humiliated, with their lives ruined; commoners like us rub our hands in anticipatory glee.

Occam’s Razor: “Names of many uber powerful and rich people will be exposed, humiliated, with their lives ruined” Errr, sorry, not gonna happen, QED.

1 Like
1 Like

This is why the Democrats and mainstream media aren’t going after Trump for his ties (including rape allegations) to Epstein:

The thing that makes this extra weird is Kevin Spacey, sounds like a bisexual orgy with little girls.

“More recently, Salas has presided over an ongoing lawsuit brought by Deutsche Bank investors who claim the company made false and misleading statements about its anti-money laundering policies and failed to monitor “high-risk” customers including convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.”

Take with a dose of salt/Some of this sketchy(dropping in Roger Stone etc) but I’ve seen the fringes of this world and how super-billionaires live and can believe quite a lot of this shit…

I’m sure Epstein knew he was Worm Food the second that even an investigation was opened…

What about Ghislaine? I wonder if this is a message of some sorts…

Also, it’s worth reading in its entirety the Wikipedia article for Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine’s father.

2 Likes

They just can’t have someone watch her 24/7? Oh wait…

3 Likes