T Nation

ABC Knew about Epstein

I’m sure a lot of people knew. It’s Three days of the condor.

Was this not written about on conspiracy theory sites quite some time ago? I remember hearing about Epstein, the “Lolita Express” and Clintons connection to it from friends into conspiracy stuff years ago.

Now Amy has to Clinton herself too.

It’s like The Ring. Only instead of some disembodied spirit of a little Japanese girl, it’s the Clintons killing everybody, just like they always have.

1 Like

This is a crazy story. ABC is cold busted, the hot mic take saying the victim had evidence including pictures?! Oh please, do tell. Oh yeah, and Bill Clinton is big in the suppressed story.
Question, are they going to release the unvarnished story as it was recorded originally? Right now, its lies and cover ups.
I don’t think ABC expected it to get this white hot this fast.

Let’s go to the source:

boom!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but she said the story was quashed 3 years ago.

Now, perhaps my maths are wrong, but was that an election year?

3 Likes

Unsurprisingly, CBS just retailed against the whistle blower who exposed the cover up of the Epstein story:

Got to give it to the MSM, they stick together.

Everyone fires leakers. It’s probably one of the most universal aspects of all business in all sectors everywhere.

Though you are correct, firing a staff member for revealing a quashed story at a competitor isn’t exactly a good look for a news organization.

This is bad if true.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/ashley-bianco-was-fired-for-the-epsteincoverup-but-didnt-leak-the-video-video/

Extremely. But come on, guys, they could murder Epstein in jail. Firings are bush league, comparatively speaking.

Yeah, all of this, including the girl who accused Trump of raping her, was being discussed leading up to the last US election but few people took it seriously. Now it’s the main headlines all over the world. They said “pizzagate” was nonsense, but now they have some pf the top democrats (Clintons) tied to a pedo ring that can’t be disproven.

This is another example of why people say the mainstream news is controlled by the ruling elite. It’s a propaganda machine.

It gets worse than that, see this story (keeping in mind the allegations against Prince Andrew)

I don’t think that guy was lying at all, especially considering that another former British PM was revealed to be a pedophile: