Abbott Karachi/Organon Sus?

I have these amps of sus250 the organon ones made by karachi, they are clear glass with yellow writing. the exp and lot# are laser incribed with a white ring. The paint does not rub off and they are filled evenly.

one of the amps is 1/8th of an inch shorter than the rest but all the others are identical. the propionate is spelled correctly unlike some others that were going around that had it spelled PROPLONATE.

It has the prop pain but is feeling normal. Anyone have any exp with these? I will post the #s on them when I get home. Pm if you want more info to go on.

Doesn’t sound good. Organon is a monster pharmaceutical company, and not even one amp should be a single iota different from another. You’d be surprised at how good some of the fakes out there are.

Another thing to think about is that these big pharmaceutical companies only make so much product a year, and ALL of it is intended for medical use. They don’t make extra for black market sales purposes.

So there is only going to be so much out there, and the rest are going to be fakes. And when there is as much money at stake in this game as there is, you’re gonna have guys that are willing to do whatever it takes to counterfeit those products.

If it were me, I’d just go ahead and pin it and see what happens, though. You should know within a week if you wasted your money or not.

Put up some high quality pictures bro showing the size of the amps and a close up of the print as well as the boxes if you have them.

I used to get good quality Test Enanthate made by Organon Karachi and the bottles were not uniform in size and shape. So, the shape of the vial doesn’t necessarily mean that the gear is bunk.

[quote]dwilliams wrote:
I used to get good quality Test Enanthate made by Organon Karachi and the bottles were not uniform in size and shape. So, the shape of the vial doesn’t necessarily mean that the gear is bunk.

[/quote]

It does mean that you got fake Organon gear, however.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
dwilliams wrote:

I does mean that you got fake Organon gear, however.[/quote]

Yes, possibly, but not definitely. It certainly does look suspicious to see an oddly shaped vial. But to be honest, I’m not familiar the manufacturing process in Karachi and I don’t know how misshapen a vial has to be to be rejected by quality control. In my opinion, I wouldn’t say that a couple of misshapen vials means that the stuff came from a bootlegger.
Standards vary from country to country. And companies have different standards that must be met depending on the rules and regulations of the intended market. It’s very possible that the quality control regulations differ in products intended for sale in Pakistan or the U.S. or Germany. While I imagine that a company as dependable as Organon probably has similar standards in the quality and consistency of dosage in all of their products; the packaging rules might not be as strict from country to country.

Of course, I would feel more confident if all of my vials were the same shape and size and it’s very possible that the gear that I had was bootlegged.

I hope the OP has scored some good gear regardless of who manufactured it and like someone said, you will know for sure in a week or two.

[quote]dwilliams wrote:
Cortes wrote:
dwilliams wrote:

I does mean that you got fake Organon gear, however.

Yes, possibly, but not definitely. It certainly does look suspicious to see an oddly shaped vial. But to be honest, I’m not familiar the manufacturing process in Karachi and I don’t know how misshapen a vial has to be to be rejected by quality control. In my opinion, I wouldn’t say that a couple of misshapen vials means that the stuff came from a bootlegger.
Standards vary from country to country. And companies have different standards that must be met depending on the rules and regulations of the intended market. It’s very possible that the quality control regulations differ in products intended for sale in Pakistan or the U.S. or Germany. While I imagine that a company as dependable as Organon probably has similar standards in the quality and consistency of dosage in all of their products; the packaging rules might not be as strict from country to country.

Of course, I would feel more confident if all of my vials were the same shape and size and it’s very possible that the gear that I had was bootlegged.

I hope the OP has scored some good gear regardless of who manufactured it and like someone said, you will know for sure in a week or two.

[/quote]

I’m not saying you’re wrong, because I pretty much agree that all you say could easily be true (especially when we’re talking about Pakistan), but my money would be on a company as big as Organon having rigidly standardized quality control 100% across the board, no matter where they are. Companies don’t get to be that big and successful by letting those kinds of things slide.

alot of fake sustanon out there…usually it will be effective because its mainly just small time labs using homebrewed gear and selling it as human grade. point being you probably have test in your hands but it probably did not come out of an organon facility.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Doesn’t sound good. Organon is a monster pharmaceutical company, and not even one amp should be a single iota different from another. You’d be surprised at how good some of the fakes out there are.

Another thing to think about is that these big pharmaceutical companies only make so much product a year, and ALL of it is intended for medical use. They don’t make extra for black market sales purposes.

So there is only going to be so much out there, and the rest are going to be fakes. And when there is as much money at stake in this game as there is, you’re gonna have guys that are willing to do whatever it takes to counterfeit those products.

If it were me, I’d just go ahead and pin it and see what happens, though. You should know within a week if you wasted your money or not.[/quote]

IME i have known really high quality fakes that are still decently dosed test… it is just the manufacturer/lab have decided to “cash in on” the name of the brand - thus the reason for faking it… although the drug is still useable, a little like an illegal franchise… lol!

JMO…

JJ

As I understand it glass amps are made with a heat induction coil and once and a while one amp might be a tad shorter than the bunch depending on the pressure in the coil as it cools or heats more or less pressure is applied.
That is what I read, This amp Im talking about is only 1/8th of an inch short, the rest are all the same height. The amp is not mishapen just a bit short.

I have seen faked amps that were all fucked up and this is not what im seeing here, these look great! If they are fakes than they are the best fakes I have evr seen! I keep meaning to post some pics, Ill try when I get home. There is definately test in it I can already feel the sex drive I just wish I could be sure what exactly i taking.

Post the pics.

Some fakes are so well done, 1 bad amp is sometimes the only clue you’ll get as to if they are fakes or not.

these are the #s on the amps.
m.L No 00001
p.R No 002446
Those #s are in yellow to the left of the test descriptions.
BN.620736xv
EXP 4/2013
Those #s are laser written in black near the bottom.

I dont know what to think about this.
I put an amp in the freezer to see if a cloud formed in ten min and it did cloud but all the oil seemen to freeze. then when I took it out it went right back to liquid. Is this even a reliable method of testing or did I just fuck up an amp for nothing?

I have tried to post some pics but my camara does not pick up the wrighting on the amps well at all. Ill post them anyway.

Have you got a macro setting on your camera?

In all honesty, though, I don’t think any issues are going to get definitively resolved on this forum. If you’re getting lots of boners and crazy pumps in the gym along with increased strength, you’ll know what you got is effective anyway, if not the real deal.

i second this… this thread is dead… they seem like top level fakes or real… who cares? you are getting the effects of test (which i may add i dont get quite so quickly and noticibly - making me suspect the placebo effect - which has been shown to be common with double blind studies with the drug)

Either way… just do it. Whats the point of talking about this anymore??!

JJ

why not? anyway I dont have much exp with sus at all, I think you might be right about the placebo thing. At this point 6 days in at 750mg I am not getting the agressive sex drive yet. Is this common? I always use prop cyp tren combos so I dont know what to expect from this.

think low dose prop at this point… IIRC sust/omna is 150mg of the short esters under a week… so that is a pretty low dose…

so from that you should know what to expect.

I do get a decent level of test from sust blends(omna) a HELL of a lot quicker than Cypionate.

JMO

Thanks bro good lookin out.