ABBH Question

I am going to start ABBH by Chad Waterbury, but since I cannot go to my gym on sunday, can I skip tuesday OFF and instead do the wednesday thing, which pretty much doesn’t interfere since monday it’s upper body, wednesday is lower body.
Is this an acceptable approach?

I am also expecting to do HIIT 2X week.
I am 5’11, 180 lbs, and not new to lifting, I’ve done a bunch of CW programs and I think they are fantastic.
Thanx

[quote]hectorulises wrote:
I am going to start ABBH by Chad Waterbury, but since I cannot go to my gym on sunday, can I skip tuesday OFF and instead do the wednesday thing, which pretty much doesn’t interfere since monday it’s upper body, wednesday is lower body.
Is this an acceptable approach?

I am 5’11, 180 lbs, and not new to lifting, I’ve done a bunch of CW programs and I think they are fantastic.
Thanx[/quote]

Moving the days around is no big deal.

I don’t know if CW has any cardio recommendations, but you’re going to have to be eating a lot if you’re doing HIIT twice a week. Are these sessions after lifting or on off days?

[quote]ExNole wrote:

Thanx

Moving the days around is no big deal.

I don’t know if CW has any cardio recommendations, but you’re going to have to be eating a lot if you’re doing HIIT twice a week. Are these sessions after lifting or on off days?
[/quote]

No way, I alternate between lifting and cardio.
I am going to try to go in the morning every day, 6 days a week, either to lift or use the treadmill.