ABBH or TBT?

which one would you recommend? Personally, I love doing total-body training over split body parts. I completed 3 weeks of ‘The Waterbury Method’ and I had great results.

What program would you recommend? ABBH, TBT, Art of Waterbury, ABBH II, or any other program?

I am mainly looking for hypertrophy and strength gains, but mainly hypertrophy.

There all good which ever one you will do better bring more enthuisiasm and intensity to.

Phill

Do them in order of increasing difficulty/complexity:

ABBH
ABBH2
TBT

Hmmm, I guess I could switch back to split for a while, I’ll see how it goes. The Waterbury Method didnt really so that hard, but still made great results.

[quote]SeanT wrote:
Hmmm, I guess I could switch back to split for a while, I’ll see how it goes. The Waterbury Method didnt really so that hard, but still made great results.[/quote]

I don’t understand. If you were getting great results from Waterbury method for a mere three weeks, why didn’t you keep doing it? Waterbury workouts are never going to hurt as much as a split program because they are driven by frequency, not volume. If you want to do a split program, fine, but I think it is a very poor decision to stop a program that is getting “great results” after only 3 weeks of implementing it.

-Cloth