T Nation

ABBH II

Hey everyone I just finished with part one of ABBH and I liked my results, so I have decided to continue with part II. I just had a few questions on it. First, when it say 7RM for day 1 it means lift a weight that I would at on my 7th rep? Second, on day 3 and day 7 it says to use standing crunch both days. Can I do knee ins on a flat bench(when u sit on a flat bench and pull your knees in toward your chest) or should I do standing crunch both days? Thanks

7 RM stands for 7 rep max.

Pretty sure ab exercises should be ones that you can use some weight on.

Not some knee to chest bull crap.

[quote]habashar wrote:
Hey everyone I just finished with part one of ABBH and I liked my results, so I have decided to continue with part II. I just had a few questions on it. First, when it say 7RM for day 1 it means lift a weight that I would at on my 7th rep? Second, on day 3 and day 7 it says to use standing crunch both days. Can I do knee ins on a flat bench(when u sit on a flat bench and pull your knees in toward your chest) or should I do standing crunch both days? Thanks[/quote]

7RM is a weight that you can lift about 7 times with good form. But only lift it for the prescribed number of reps (5, I think).

You can use any ab movement with external resistance so you can adjust the progression. Standing cable crunches, kneeling cable crunches, weighted sit-ups, etc.