ABBH 1 Question

I want to start ABBH1 on Martch 1st.

Im coming back from an injury so my numbers are much lower than where they were beofre.

This is where it may be confusing.

1. I do ABBH1 with less weight for ex. benching 135 instead of 185.

2. I take a month and get me Max lifts up to where they were 1 month ago.

What would you do, I am not a competative powerlifter or body builder, just looking to get stong, health and look good.

You could start out with the Strength-Focused Mesocycle by Chad Waterbury. Use that program for one month to get your strength back up to where it used to be (or more). Then, use ABBH 1.

This is exactly what I had done after taking a 2-3 month layoff from weights (I was only using bodyweight exercises and kbells during that time) back in 2004. I made wonderful progress while on SFM, and then followed that with ABBH 1. I gained 5lbs on both programs and all my lifts were at some of the highest they had ever been.

Thanks for the reply this is exaclty what I was looking for.

Another question,

at what point of training is the V-Diet suggest? for advanced lifters or for someone just looking to burn BF?

thanks

[quote]DF85 wrote:
Thanks for the reply this is exaclty what I was looking for.

Another question,

at what point of training is the V-Diet suggest? for advanced lifters or for someone just looking to burn BF?

thanks [/quote]

I would consider the V-diet for advanced dieters/trainers. If you haven’t been eating correctly for a good period of time and really have your nutrition down, I wouldn’t consider the V-diet. I don’t think any type of short-term “crash diet” is a good idea for most people, especially those who haven’t already busted their ass learning how to eat right and train hard.

I eat pretty clean but I know I dont eat enough, beofre my injury I was eating every 3 hrs and felt great, my lift numbers and my body weight went up every month with out any noticable fat gain so I’ll stick to that diet for a while.

The only bad thing I eat is pizza, however I get wheat crust and low fat cheese.

Thanks agin for all the info.