ABB Products & Surge Workout Fuel

I’ve searched all the threads and notice their is not much a say of ABB protien drinks. I ordered a bunch due to the ease of just getting a can of protein instead of mixing the shake. My house is already messy enough. I know this is a Biotest based market that I do support as I am takin the Surge Workout Fuel. Just looking for an insight.

Also I have a bunch of the ABB carbo force. With the Surge Workout Fuel when should I drink these or should i not worry about them at this time

[quote]KSU 2 CA wrote:
I’ve searched all the threads and notice their is not much a say of ABB protien drinks. I ordered a bunch due to the ease of just getting a can of protein instead of mixing the shake. My house is already messy enough. I know this is a Biotest based market that I do support as I am takin the Surge Workout Fuel. Just looking for an insight.

Also I have a bunch of the ABB carbo force. With the Surge Workout Fuel when should I drink these or should i not worry about them at this time[/quote]

I would use EITHER the Carb Force or the Workout fuel, not both.

I personally use the Carb Force on arms day as the 100 grams of carbs gives me a better pump and I simply can not afford to use 4 scoops of Workout Fuel per workout. All other workouts I use 2 scoops of SURGE Workout Fuel.