T Nation

ABB HT

How long is everyone's ABB Hypertrophy workouts? I would assume if you do it properly, it would be sub-15 minutes. Do people on this workout tend to do cardio or anything after the workout. 15 minutes at the gym seems a little short, especially when you gotta drive there!

The program is awesome though ... I've been doing 15 min of steady state cardio afterwards.

Not really sure where you're getting sub 15 minutes from. If you're doing a workout required 10X3 for two different movements, you're gonna rest a minute between sets, so that's at least 20 minutes. You're looking at more like 25-30 minutes for the entire session.

I was thinking of the 5 sets of 10 reps days ... like today's pull up/chin up routine.

The 10x3's are longer; my fault for not specifying which workout

Meat,
The length of the workout will vary slightly by the tempo you use. But at the very LEAST, the workout will last about 30 minutes.

The 10 x 3 (4 or 5) protocol should last slight under 30 minutes, while the 5 x 10 protocol will be very similar in length (25-30 minutes), based on personal experience.