ABB Drinks?

Im just wondering if anyone has any good feedback on those recovery drinks that ABB makes, they say they have all this shit in them and at my gym I see a ton of people drinking them and they say they sware they work, but I know it cant compare to Surge but jsut wanted to know if anyone knew anything about them

LTD, if you’ve read Berardi’s article on optimizing PWO nutrition, I’d look at the label on the back to see how well it stacked up. After that, I’d calculate the cost per serving. Taste, too, would be a consideration … at least it is for me. (grin)

Another thing I’d look at would be the ingredients. Reading the label will tell you a lot.

I believe they’re of fairly decent quality, but the cost per unit is much higher than Surge.

Stick to powders.

Ive tried it it really doesnt taste bad, i work at gnc so i kinda got it for liek 50 cents but i was just wondering if they worked as well as the people said they did.

[quote]livinthedream wrote:
Ive tried it it really doesnt taste bad, i work at gnc so i kinda got it for liek 50 cents but i was just wondering if they worked as well as the people said they did.[/quote]

I’m a big fan of the speed stack. I’ve hit my best maxes after using it. That’s just me though.

[quote]Tampa-Terry wrote:
LTD, if you’ve read Berardi’s article on optimizing PWO nutrition, I’d look at the label on the back to see how well it stacked up. After that, I’d calculate the cost per serving. Taste, too, would be a consideration … at least it is for me. (grin)

Another thing I’d look at would be the ingredients. Reading the label will tell you a lot.

[/quote]

Whoa! TT is back?!?!

Where have you been?

:slight_smile:

Whoa! TT is back?!?!
Where have you been?

(laughing)

My New Year’s resolution is to spend more time on T-Nation. So hopefully you’ll be seeing more of me.