AAS Sources

I just came across this site after searching many others. I would like to know the current environment on this site. Can I locate any quality sources here or is this only for “entertainment?” Any honest feedback would be appreciated.

Truden

[quote]truden wrote:
I just came across this site after searching many others. I would like to know the current environment on this site. Can I locate any quality sources here or is this only for “entertainment?” Any honest feedback would be appreciated.

Truden[/quote]

No sources , its a great place to learn but I really think to much information is being made public latley . If you go through the threads from the start or even just pay attention you’ll probably find what your looking for .

Two sources for you.

roidsrus.com

If the first one doesn’t workout for you, I will give you the other.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
Two sources for you.

roidsrus.com

If the first one doesn’t workout for you, I will give you the other. [/quote]

LMAO!!!

You’ve been a member for less than 24 hours and yet you ask for sources. Do you really think someone would potentially risk their own sources and their own freedom to give a handout to someone who has not demonstrated that they are even remotely worthy of trust?

You might be law enforcement. You might be loose-lipped and brag to your bros about the source you found and how you’re going to hook everyone up. You might be unscrupulous and stupid and therefore not take appropriate steps to cover your tracks; this could eventually get other people besides you in hot water.

Stick around for a while. Show some initiative in researching and finding various resources online. Get a sense of the lay of the land, so to speak. Read more than you think you need to, post here and there, show that you are a thinking adult with good reasons for wanting a source for AAS, and maybe you’d get some help. In the meantime, you’ll get no help from me.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
Two sources for you.

roidsrus.com

If the first one doesn’t workout for you, I will give you the other. [/quote]

they’re awesome.

motto: same time tomorrow, different url

i hear the whole operation is out the back of a truck, lab and all

Contact your local drug enforcement agency. This maybe just a rumor, but I heard they’re giving the shit away.

Why do people always ask these questions? Do your own damn homework.

[quote]truden wrote:

Truden[/quote]

im getting tired of this consistent bullshit

unscrupulous…

What a great word. I’m going to have to start using that.

Speaking of sources, you might want to check out www.biotestedge.com. They have some pretty good stuff that’ll get you jacked.

JC

[quote]InCorporeSano wrote:
You’ve been a member for less than 24 hours and yet you ask for sources. Do you really think someone would potentially risk their own sources and their own freedom to give a handout to someone who has not demonstrated that they are even remotely worthy of trust?

You might be law enforcement. You might be loose-lipped and brag to your bros about the source you found and how you’re going to hook everyone up. You might be unscrupulous and stupid and therefore not take appropriate steps to cover your tracks; this could eventually get other people besides you in hot water.

Stick around for a while. Show some initiative in researching and finding various resources online. Get a sense of the lay of the land, so to speak. Read more than you think you need to, post here and there, show that you are a thinking adult with good reasons for wanting a source for AAS, and maybe you’d get some help. In the meantime, you’ll get no help from me.

[/quote]

very sorry guys. i actually posted this question the first night i found this site and, truth be told, i had been drinking. i forgot i even posted here until i got an email informing me i had a reply. again, very sorry. i do not conduct myself this way and will not in the future.

[quote]truden wrote:
very sorry guys. i actually posted this question the first night i found this site and, truth be told, i had been drinking. i forgot i even posted here until i got an email informing me i had a reply. again, very sorry. i do not conduct myself this way and will not in the future.[/quote]

What a winner…drunk posting on a forum asking for AAS sources. Wow.

that is soo funny man, well atleast the kid had the balls of owning up to his responsability. give him some creedit
cheers! LOL

More than half the boards on the internet are open source boards…I don’t see a problem with asking for sources here, to be honest, since T-Nation has no policy against it.

Personally, I’m on HRT, so my source is my doctor, but before that I used ALIN and Redicat quite a bit.

It seems a little silly to seem so shy about it.

Is law enforcement unaware of who these guys are? Hah! think about it. They buy banners on dozens of other boards, it is not like these sources are keeping there business a secret? You can find most of these boards and sources with google? So we are not protecting these overseas sources from anything.

The really bad part of some of those other boards is frankly, because they have banners up for certain sites you can’t bad mouth them whether they are scammers or not, and whenever you mention a source that isn’t a sponser the regulars seemed pretty biased.

Unless people are specifically coming to the board and saying. “Hey I need some 10 amps of test cyp… anyone on here selling?” then frankly it really isn’t a legal issue.

[quote]Anthony Roberts wrote:
More than half the boards on the internet are open source boards…I don’t see a problem with asking for sources here, to be honest, since T-Nation has no policy against it.

Personally, I’m on HRT, so my source is my doctor, but before that I used ALIN and Redicat quite a bit.

[/quote]

oddly enough i agree with you on this AR. I always love how everyone has to come out and bash a guy for asking a question that obviously we have all asked at some point. I guess once we have established sources we are suppose to turn into assholes because we are suddenly “in the know”. While i would never import anything with all the domestics out there they can be readily found on many open source boards. T-Nation is more of an information source to me that is “mostly” unbiased.

[quote]morepain wrote:
Anthony Roberts wrote:

oddly enough i agree with you on this AR. I always love how everyone has to come out and bash a guy for asking a question that obviously we have all asked at some point. I guess once we have established sources we are suppose to turn into assholes because we are suddenly “in the know”. While i would never import anything with all the domestics out there they can be readily found on many open source boards. T-Nation is more of an information source to me that is “mostly” unbiased.

[/quote]

Exactelly…I remember the first time I was getting ready for a cycle but my problem was where to get TC for my PCT. Well, someone was nice enough to help me out… I had a nose-bleed from all the door-slams and it wasnt that I was lay-z and didnt do my research but I never knew if what I found was good enough or legit. There is certain assurance (for what its worth) when a source is recommnded on a board by someone who is trusted by the community.

I will readely help out people with sources if PMed…its not like I bellong to a priviledged club or something now that I have info that some dont. We all need a hand once in a while…:wink: