AAS Lab Results

they are all over the place and cheap too,

I remember back when i was doing my first cycle. My mate would have to drive 100 miles to Blackpool to go to a gym there to score.

It cost £50 for 200 5mg dianabol tabs.

Now, 2000 is £40.

Joe

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Schwarzenegger wrote:
Yeah, that M1T is scary shit. This is why when you get a reliable source, keep it to yourself. It may suck, but with the lack of trust and safety going on it’s just the smart thing to do.

I have also been very reluctant to experiment because of this. Find two or three legit chemicals and stick with those.

Freaked me out when I read it because 2 of the 3 compounds I am presently using are on that list.

I bought a 1000 pill tub of the 5mg pink thais. Thankfully, these are definitely metandienone and not methyltest(!!!).[/quote]

Cortes… do yours look like this mate?

Joe

That is exactly what I have, yes. They have a cool little picture of a snake with an arrow through its head printed on the pill itself. These are the only 5mg pills I have heard of being faked.

And yeah, the lot cost me under 100 bucks.

Ya… good price. I dont think these are the original thai anabol are they? But modelled on them… i only say that because the second time i got dianabol they were the pink thai’s… but no picture embossed.

(the first time, they were very very small, white slightly rounded tablets… and were POTENT…! really good, i have wondered about their origin ever since, they were better than the pink thai anabols).

Joe