AAS Lab Results

Here is a document containing the lab results performed by law enforcement from the big bust in Germany a while back. The results show that UG lab stuff sucks (specifically a very big underground lab we all know). This is really disappointing to me, as I have trouble getting ahold of human grade gear right now (and it’s more expensive, of course). Looks like I need to get my radar up, though.

http://www.bodyofscience.com/labreport_main.php?labreport_nr=121

Really annoying is the apparent fact that the tri-tren I am presently using doesn’t even appear to contain the ace or hex esters and is cut with tons of test. Grrr…

The only thing I can hope is that the stuff that I have is of a higher quality because it was produced in 2005.

Here’s another link:

http://www.jatox.com/abstracts/2008/april/232-thevis.html

it sounds very bad!
however thank you for the information… you save my money :wink:

Wow not good at all

disturbing information but not really that suprising, on one hand at least some percentage of the gear is legit - unlike my lemon cordial enanthate i had the pleasure of spending alot of money on.

On the other hand, you would hope that the manufacturers of said drugs would have some decency and respect for the user by not cutting with other stuff.

Again, it makes homebrewing sound like the way to go.

[quote]testanabol wrote:
disturbing information but not really that suprising, on one hand at least some percentage of the gear is legit - unlike my lemon cordial enanthate i had the pleasure of spending alot of money on.

On the other hand, you would hope that the manufacturers of said drugs would have some decency and respect for the user by not cutting with other stuff.

Again, it makes homebrewing sound like the way to go. [/quote]

But then it raises the question of whether the powder source is totally legit. All in all, it really reinforces why we say this is a serious way of life and shouldn’t be taken lightly…

But then even homebrewing does you no good unless you can get your powder analyzed…

It’s all coming down to trust, and there’s apparently none of that around and what looks like no reason for it to be.

World

The underground labs seemed like a godsend when they were offering their products at prices lower than any of the mexican pharmacies could possibly offer. But now we are realizing that there really is no free lunch. Or cheap steroids.

I guess the only good thing to come out of all the recent busts is that it throws a light into these cockroach infested corners.

This is the kind of thing that makes me sad that aas isent just legalized and regulated. More people will get hurt, not to mention the billions of dollars spend by government to catch these “criminals”.

They one that would scare me is that the d-bol is methyltestosterone rather than d-bol. . .

Yeah, that M1T is scary shit. This is why when you get a reliable source, keep it to yourself. It may suck, but with the lack of trust and safety going on it’s just the smart thing to do.

I have also been very reluctant to experiment because of this. Find two or three legit chemicals and stick with those.

That’ll explain the odd weird results I’ve seen some people get with certain compounds - ie. bloat when there shouldn’t be any and vice versa…

That’s why I only use human grade gear.Nothing beats Schering test!

I remember back in 1983 going to a Dr. in Riverside CA and getting a prescription for Dianabol and filling it at Thrifty drug store. Now that was some really good stuff. Wish it were still that easy.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
Yeah, that M1T is scary shit. This is why when you get a reliable source, keep it to yourself. It may suck, but with the lack of trust and safety going on it’s just the smart thing to do.

I have also been very reluctant to experiment because of this. Find two or three legit chemicals and stick with those.[/quote]

Freaked me out when I read it because 2 of the 3 compounds I am presently using are on that list.

I bought a 1000 pill tub of the 5mg pink thais. Thankfully, these are definitely metandienone and not methyltest(!!!).

funny thing is they didn’t even check if the compounds were dosed at the amounts they were labeled

HUMAN GRANDE WHEN EVER IT IS POSSIBLE!!!

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:

I have also been very reluctant to experiment because of this. Find two or three legit chemicals and stick with those.[/quote]

It wasn’t M1T it was methyltestosterone. Different compound and much worse. Basically it’s gyno in pill form. . .

Ye!

That is bad news. I AM surprised that a company as trusted as BD could be so fucking dodgy.

I bet it is alot easier to test a powder (when you get at least 10G at a time!!) than a vial of Tri-Tren!

I always get moderate results when using an UG lab product in comparison to a true branded product. Half the results. It is a cost issue though… Soon i shall be self-sufficient though - little off topic… RJ, Bushy etc… your gear… do you get a real good product when you are done, or is it just OK, useable, A steroid.

Not like a branded products effect though…? Honestly is your own shit as good, do you need t make a higher concentration or is it just great.?

Ta!

Joe

I’ve only used homebrew. I have nothing to compare it to.

If you want guaranteed pure stuff to homebrew - cattle implants are the way to go.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Schwarzenegger wrote:

I have also been very reluctant to experiment because of this. Find two or three legit chemicals and stick with those.

Freaked me out when I read it because 2 of the 3 compounds I am presently using are on that list.

I bought a 1000 pill tub of the 5mg pink thais. Thankfully, these are definitely metandienone and not methyltest(!!!).[/quote]

1000 pill tub??? Geez, where do you do your grocery shopping!!