AAS in Females

Westclock, thanks for your response, but I think my questions were misunderstood. Perhaps I could clarify a bit…

Basically, what I was saying is that the guys that I know (and have actually discussed use with me) tend to go on long cycles and add in orals such as d-bol and drol in the last weeks leading up to a meet. This means they would be on their entire training cycle.

If we are talking about women taking orals–thus only able to safely do 4-6 week cycles–when would one cycle? Just in those weeks leading up to a competition?

Basically, what I’m asking is if strength is the main goal of AAS use, when would you cycle and how would you get the most out of it?

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
Westclock, thanks for your response, but I think my questions were misunderstood. Perhaps I could clarify a bit…

Basically, what I was saying is that the guys that I know (and have actually discussed use with me) tend to go on long cycles and add in orals such as d-bol and drol in the last weeks leading up to a meet. This means they would be on their entire training cycle.

If we are talking about women taking orals–thus only able to safely do 4-6 week cycles–when would one cycle? Just in those weeks leading up to a competition? Basically, what I’m asking is if strength is the main goal of AAS use, when would you cycle and how would you get the most out of it?

Now that I think about it, I guess the best thing to do would to experiment with orals figure out how much is too much, and move on to longer cycles with a “safe” dose of an injectable.[/quote]

Orals can only be used for about 6 weeks due to liver toxicity, men shouldn’t use them longer either.

Orals are fast acting, producing huge strength gains in about a week or at most 2.

I would begin taking your orals 6 weeks out from competition, you would want to build up strength, and have the orals fully kicking by competition, I would make the meet day your second or third to last day to be on, just in case its rescheduled or anything of the like.

Your friends are simply using test, deca, etc then adding in orals or tren near competition for a fast acting boost, or in tren’s case, massive strength and aggression, they would probably add the tren farther out, say 6-7 weeks with a cycle that is 12 weeks long.

In your case your going to want to avoid alot of the common “strength and aggression” drugs, as they obviously have androgenic effects and are not for girls.

I would try a cycle of primo or var. You will love it. From there you can move on to injectables if you wish.

For girls I really do recommend orals only as a first cycle, pinning is alot of crap to deal with your first time.

See if you can get legit primo first, its really good stuff, var is a second choice, its generally easier to come by.

Neither are all that easy to get, unlike test and dbol and the like which are easier to find than weed.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Orals can only be used for about 6 weeks due to liver toxicity, men shouldn’t use them longer either.

Orals are fast acting, producing huge strength gains in about a week or at most 2.

I would begin taking your orals 6 weeks out from competition, you would want to build up strength, and have the orals fully kicking by competition, I would make the meet day your second or third to last day to be on, just in case its rescheduled or anything of the like. [/quote]

Makes sense.

[quote]Your friends are simply using test, deca, etc then adding in orals or tren near competition for a fast acting boost, or in tren’s case, massive strength and aggression, they would probably add the tren farther out, say 6-7 weeks with a cycle that is 12 weeks long.

In your case your going to want to avoid alot of the common “strength and aggression” drugs, as they obviously have androgenic effects and are not for girls.[/quote]

Sounds about right from what I’ve been told.

[quote]I would try a cycle of primo or var. You will love it. From there you can move on to injectables if you wish.

For girls I really do recommend orals only as a first cycle, pinning is alot of crap to deal with your first time.

See if you can get legit primo first, its really good stuff, var is a second choice, its generally easier to come by.

Neither are all that easy to get, unlike test and dbol and the like which are easier to find than weed.[/quote]

Those are the two that I was thinking about. Will worry about finding legit stuff when the time comes. I’m still in the “how does this work/what are the risks/do I really want to try this” phase.

HPTA shutdown:

Women have a HPOA and it is subject to negative feedback. Drugs with progesteronic side effects will affect it. Gear that aromatizes to estradiol will also have this effect.

Example: As women age 30–>40 years their progesterone levels drop. They can become estrogen dominant. That can lead to weight gain, breast tenderness, PMS, problem periods, ovarian cysts, enlarged uterus, uterine cysts, increased risk of cancers of the breasts and uterus. Women can effectively manage this decline by applying OTC progesterone cream. That creates a better estrogen-progesterone balance.

However, the progesterone then affects the HPOA leading to less gonadotrophins. The ovaries are then making less E and less T. This may reduce libido.

I would never assume that a women’s HPOA could never be put out of balance. We do know that the effect of BC pills on libido can have permanent effects for some.

It is now recognized in TRT circles* that test injected SC has a flatter release profile; less peaks and longer sustained levels. This seems like a perfect option for women taking small volume injections. This can make a fast acting ester act like one with a longer half life.

• while support by clinical research, this is not widely known